Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hemorrhoid Treatment More Condition_symptoms





~ Apple Cinnamon ~
Utada Hikaru



Tell me, what goes through your mind?
Help me, because I would like to know
What the hell is happening?
never thought

sing this song Let's not start with he said she said
Sometimes it just does not go as planned
not begin with he said she said
A Sometimes it's just that nor goes as planned

began as simple and innocent as simple and innocent


as simple and innocent as simple and innocent as
Chemistry
As Apple Cinnamon Apple Cinnamon Apple Cinnamon
As
As apple
cinnamon
I can not believe you and I are unloved
And everybody used to envy
both Chemistry and apple and cinnamon
What we had was just too good? ...
good to last?

Happiness does not last as long
What we had was beautiful

not begin with he said she said
Sometimes it just does not goes as pcute;
You can not look at me like
Please do not look, do not look at me like

I can not believe you and I are unloved
And everybody used to envy us so much chemistry as the apple
and cinnamon
What we had was just too good? ...

began as simple and innocent as simple and innocent


as simple and innocent as simple and innocent (so simple and innocent)
chemistry as
As Apple Cinnamon Apple Cinnamon Apple Cinnamon
As
As apple and cinnamon

I can not believe you and I are unloved
And everybody used to envy tant (envy)
Chemistry as apple and cinnamon
What we had was just too good? ...
good to last?









0 comments:

Post a Comment