aspect that would collapse at any moment
-this of my parents ... - went on to describe one by one the components of your drawing and trembling with every word coming out of the mouth of Jared. Jensen felt sharp knife in her body, her heart was beating fast inside his body punishing him for just several minutes ago that people say ... they deserved it ... Jared was part of them and not deserve that.
sat on the dusty floor Jared leaving between their legs bowed, short distance between them and no more I walk around with your braa, take a small suitcase pouring into biscuits, juice, sandwich and fruit, the way to the radio and ordered to empty and clean the cabin was right next to your backyard
-but sir ... too late and ...
- is an order! - growled over the radio
-Mr-Jensen then leave the radio transmitter and went to her wardrobe, looking for a few white shirts of cotton n not used in years since his mother to size failure also took out a pinstripes his commander gave him as a "joke." He frowned when I take it between yours hands-
wrong I was then - he thought as he slammed the drawer. Intermittent static noise of the radio transmitter it out of his thoughts
-forward
-the hut here
Mr.
-well, I want to vacate this perimeter surveillance personally I'll take care of the area
-but sir ... "Jensen barking angrily interrupted him
- do not understand my orders ... Or are you stupid of birth?
- sorry sir
....................
was quickly toward the hut, a small backpack was all that was inside
-this is not much "I mutter as he returned from his little house full of sheets , quilts, pillow, a small lamp a few notebooks and crayons. I order the best that their knowledge would permit. Accommodated in different ways the lamp and the little things that got you that an alarm is turned on inside
-
Jared ...
food
CHTM
...LXC
few minutes later came up with Jared, who was sitting in the same place that I quit. Received with a smile
-
I can get used to this - he thought as he spoke. Jared followed him in silence keeping distance, did not know what people looked at that time and he and Jensen were threatened by "this" they did. Jensen
stopped in front of a shack
-come on over here, "said Jensen with a smile Really large. Jared obeyed increasingly filled with curiosity. Jensen could feel placed in frontand of him and covered his eyes with his hands
-but what is the case?
-is a rather clumsy surprise walked until they came
-not open your eyes ... is seriously ... right? "He said as he closed the huge door of the hut
Mr.
-worth I hope Jared sonríoy general
-open eyes he did
-is dark, "he said
fearful voice-what is genius
not even turn on the light-and suddenly Jared remained frozen in place
-but & helLXC
-I think someone is not happy sonríoy Jared Jensen hug again
-anda
we eat
-worth, let's eat Jen
Continaura ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment