Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Baby Greetings Quotes Russian Roulette [2 º Gift Reyes]

As always takes me eons to continue updating the list of drabbles but I'm going step by step eh! I have not forgotten anyone and that. And I have no preference for anyone to have it clear. Go as me. This came listening to the song by Rihanna with the same name so that you may see.

Title: Russian Roulette
Fandom: Hetalia .
Pairing: USA / Russia.
Disclaimer: Everything belongs to its author and those who possess rights NLOS. Mine is nothing.
Dedicated: to [info] o_nekoi_o that I asked for something and crush your partner and although it is asked what he liked it anyway. I hope ...

Note: I have said what the song is so unique and so remarkable. If you want to listen to while reading is a good idea too ^ ^. Ah, I was given by using the first person in this so I do not like being ...



Russian Roulette

You take the gun I've left on the table. Not that you have but you certainly will not be any good. I offeryou know a custom Paisy truth is that everything you intrigue me so excited to accept the idea but keep an eye to the weapon that is in your hands. Smiled that nervous smile that would most dangerous Russian mobster and you tell me what it is. You take all the bullets in the magazine and you catch a lot of that has formed on the table. Place it in the drum and close the gun at once. After that you give momentum and begins to spin to a stop. Miro unclear your actions and not to expect. When then I explain it's a game life and death begin to think that you totally crazy. Do you really want us to life as we play a spinner? & Iqueovid by adrenaline and excitement. We looked for two seconds in the eye and then just dropped my lips against yours as always sinking and addictive poison in your mouth. I curse the day I leave innocent fooled by your smile and your dirty tricks. Now I can not run away from you. I thought this would be a quiet session but it is clear that among us there can be no peace. I dive right into your mouth for leave without air, which is impossible because I'll stay out of air first for your enjoyment. I can not be as great hero you but I try and try again until I run out of options. Ties

your hands on my neck and I feel like auXC

0 comments:

Post a Comment