xD Title:
Sorrow Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn .
Pairing: Yamamoto / Gokudera (TYLarc)
Disclaimer: All characters are of the author, nothing is mine.
Dedicated: to Marta because it on good authority that love this couple and only help to continue gustantole. I hope I got the challenge I proposed.
Note: Spoilers arc of Ten Years Later, though as of early OTHER EVENTS of the same until everyone already knows and is not considered spoiler xD Anyway ... there is this and that.
Sorrow
There ; an iacu past few d &ute; n with Gokudera held by the shoulders, approached him more than he should be allowed and placed his lips on the guardian's rage. I was sure that was not the best idea, but at that moment could not think of a better term.
notice how Gokudera stiffen under his grip, probably shocked by the situation. After all, not every day you kiss your partner. No, I was sure that just happened in normal life.
& nbs
was as if a force more powerful than the logic that prevented it from aside a baseball geek did not understand that this was neither good nor was what he wanted. Or maybe they wanted, but was not willing to admit.
the end what separated them was not the absence of air, nor the discomfort of the situation were a knock at the door of that room to someone asking for the technical reportp; nbsp; Having said that, Gokudera fled the room without saying goodbye, leaving a fury ready to crush the first 'he.
Yamamoto sighed before could not stop laughing. I was happy because his friend had managed to return to be the same as before and, especially, was happy because he had discovered how to annoy Gokudera.
& nbsp;
Although who knows ... maybe more than annoy him, just liking that.The young swordsman left the room, still smiling, planning a new strategy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment