Vale, according to almost all the malls we are about to begin the Christmas and although I see some idiot who is increasingly farther December, I can not think bad. Because as my dear f-list know I'm a mess when I post these entries feet (just look last year in which I lack even two fics in press). The fact is that this year I will get earlier with it so that no matter what last year (yes, I'll try, not promising anything xD)
So ... for you are already frequent and ... Welcome to the new when the Christmas Request!
Like last year we put a few simple that virtually normalce the same xD) 3 .-
ONLY ONE REQUEST PER PERSON. Not that I want to give more than one but you already know I am ... if you leave more than one then I have no time to do them. Know me so do not tempt fate
xD 4 .- Although I think it is quite clear, I repeat: I accept any couple long as you have a credible point. The crack I love it xD and I have nothing against him.
5 .- For the sake of uniqueness and diversity are not worth repeating couples, or fandom. Or are you, first come is more likely to ask for what you want and why. 6 .-
Please Prompt here already know that Mendes has no imagination and so you can ask what09.
Edit:
As you have answered very well here goes the list with the first request and with room to add more as they arise. Thank you very much to all ^ ^
Request for Reyes.
Fandom
Claim
Request For
BBC Sherlock Sherlock / Watson
Malale
| 100% Glee | Karofsky / Kurt Luandachan 100% | Naruto Itachi / Sasuke | Bergdora_nypia |
| Rayflo / Cherry | Ter_killer | ||
| Merlin Merlin / Gwaine | lea_asun1 | ||
| Pirate! Toni / Maid! Lovi | raimei_chan | ||
| TMLXC | |||
| One last thing: | |||
| And nothing more. Now I hope you like the idea and that | ^ ^ See you. | 30/11/2010: I have one already | |
| 30/12/2010: | Anoy | near the end are already finished three, a record for me xD14/01/2011: | |
| 30/01/2011: First Gift | Reyes | published. Theof |
. Of Doubts and Decisions.
CHTMLX
0 comments:
Post a Comment