Title: Candy
Fandom: Glee
Pairing: Puck / Kurt
Disclaimer: Nothing mine, I swear to Snoopy.
Dedicated: to
All those thoughts began to be glimpsed in the kiss that was becoming desperate, completely desperate and demanding because it was what Noah needed. Knowing that if I asked something. é, L have it. What if he asked to return, I would not for ever because, above all, was his dream, and he respected him but it hurt to lose that.
did not know how they were kissing, but they separated a cough behind them. Hummel Burt looked at them with raised eyebrows still waiting for a better explanation, hoping that Noah was on her porch and leave to kiss his son before him shamelessly.
CHTMyou n did not know what to say. It was quite clear. With eyes full of tears, placed a little kiss on the lips of Puckerman who smiled gratefully.
No need for words. Lazily separated and while looking at their eyes, Noah went out again the rain that seemed to accompany his sad thoughts.
That was the last time they met in a long time. CHTMLX
0 comments:
Post a Comment