Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pobożny Mieszkaniec Ropczyc Pragłowski

I said that I will upload things on my computer have enough time? Is so good but I repeat: I will go back fics that I have out there roaming Malale xD And as is my darling (Luanda is left, the middle Nekoi xD) it goes beyond another.

Title: Proposition
Fandom: Sherlock BBC
Pairing: Sherlock Holmes / John Watson.
Dedicated: to [info] o_nekoi_o for his birthday and [info] Malale because it is a sun.
Notes:n all her imagination, paranoia of his brain that was bored out of the battlefield. Yet the alarms of his mind, the final outcome caught him unawares as he almost falls back on the sofa in his room at Baker Street.
- "I've been seriously thinking about John, and I think we should go to bed." He had said the young detective consultant without taking your eyes off your laptop.

MLXC John did not know what to say to that proposition. "Holmes and his lying to release hormones? It was as surreal as the riddles of Moriarty. However, he had to admit that he disliked the idea either. It would be amazing to see the stoic Sherlock Holmes uninhibited by lust and passion. And if it was their fault and lost his temper ... but what was I thinking?! Could not be true that he was seriously thinking of accepting his proposal.

& ato do so. Not sure why, but the presence so close to Sherlock him so intoxicated that he could not escape. At least not easily. When their lips finally joined, John closed his eyes tight and stifled a gasp. It felt almost as if some other lips had never kissed, as if that contact was scorching the first time I experienced sentíay. Never thought that could alter both light touch, but had happened. Something had shaken up the last c & eacute, lula your body and could not understand at all.

The kiss was slow and studied, almost like a complete scan of your lips and mouth. And when he felt like the tongue of his roommate seeped into her mouth, oh god , just felt faint.

Suddenly, everything had ceased to be slow and each struggling for dominance of the kiss but none took it over. They could spend hours together, but there was something that prevented them from following. More precisely,body, the mind of Sherlock fríay calculator.

Just as John thought he would die by spontaneous combustion with tremendous shock sensations, just when I thought of everything and cede scream Sherlock aa do what he wanted with him, just then, the said detective turned away violently from his lips, leaving him confused and upset.

John opened his eyes almost with fear, but not quite ready to surrender. He found Holmes's face close to d

0 comments:

Post a Comment