to which I had understood him to perfection]
There I was, under the scanty shade of a tree I got to wait.
The only stone seating was occupied by a guy who did not seem gordecho be eager to talk, so do not even try.
From there half an hour, approached the first car, and gordecho began talking with the driver, who did not take long to ask, pointing to me, if I went with him. Staged there between me, my italocatalan than to wonder.
Poor creature. Go, go boy! First
last obstacle. Now is the incongnita Moldova.
Moldova capital Chisinau. 1 euro = 16.75
Moldovan lei
Moldova is a former Soviet Socialist Republic, one of the 15 former socialist republicsotherwise), to see a spanish passport for those dollars (few borders so quiet that I saw). After a while, come to me and points to an office. The consulate, of course. There was
and an official, the more, kind, who did not speak a word of English (as nobody else there), I pass a form to fill out with a photo included.
- transit to Ukraine? We give 2 days (ie, could spend the night in Moldova and the next day and make sure he could be out of the country), and now go to the bank and pay 30 dollars.
Another officer who issues a document certifying the payment of the fee, in triplicate, and that I had to sign one by one.
- Okay. Here's your visa. Ah! Just one more thing. Before the first of January 2007 will not be able to return to Moldova.
Fantastico: I get 2 days (24 hours, de facto), and up and coming anho sonhos to return!
In 2 minutes, a Romanian, Moldovan and espanhol two entered the quiet town of Cahul Moldova.
Cahul is a clear example of Soviet planning. Big square square, imposing Soviet-style building, and wide streets, trees, forming more or less equal squares. Parks, gardens ...
Even so, life seemed more pleasant than in neighboring Romania. It was axfisiante. Instead it seemed as if gradual progress, quiet. People seemed happy.
Find a nice pension at the end of one of those streets, and spend the rest of the day for a walk, observe, and drinking beer in the den, in the park, in that house
0 comments:
Post a Comment