Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gland Swelling More Condition_symptoms Third stage: Varna (Bulgaria) -> Constanza (Romania), July 23, 2006

asos? Minibuses and pray at various stages. Reach
bus station on foot, about 10 in the manhana, and at 11, after some misunderstanding which resolved happily, was in a minibus to Shaba. Here, the landscape over the lush forests that ended in the Black Sea (always on my right hand) to Este fields, sunflower, corn, wheat ..., dotted here and there by some line of forest.
The few people who were stabbed more and more rural, more humble, more rooted in their communist past. Shaba, for example, was full of buildings from the socialist era, horrific as all of that time.
arrived about 12:30, and in a nondescript bus station (takes a bit of a sports pavilion, pathetic, alsoI do the nagging question in the wrong moment:
- Hey, do you know if is possible to cross the border between Romania and Ukraine in Tulcea?
- Well, do not know, but now that I think, I could have asked the border police. They sure know it.
Idiot! As I did not think before? I would do otherwise?
Good bye, sweet hart! You'll be in my dreams for long!
The good news is that, back to the crossing, the police told me that if he had cross-border in Tulcea.
If not mistaken, this means that I have to go through Moldova, and I can get to Odessa (Ukraine) in 2 days, which would give me time to see all the possibilities calmly crossing the Russian segment difficult. Is in the airn this crazy trip (me and my nephew banh 2 anhos ago, back to Istanbul, when the Olympic Games)).

Manhana to Tulcea, in the great delta of the great Danube. We'll see how this thing after it suffered heavy flooding this anho (or the past, I can not remember ...). The truth is that I like it this mini tour, complicated a priori, without any information or guidance of any kind, just a map! And in 20 days!

That gorgeous and sweet as was the Romanian ... Bucharest said it was ...






Constanza - Romania (photo taken from the Internet, as usual ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment