Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mount And Blade Western

Braulio and Amaya went (with Pequenho push me) to Istanbul. There are from yesterday (this time down in the subway said goodbye - a farewell far more original.)
I still do not know! But increasingly tended more ideas:

1) From mouth of the Amazon to Venezuela by land, crossing the French Guyana, Surinam and British Guyana (now independent Guyana plain)

2) Pull in Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine Armenia, Azerbaijan, and I know that more ...

3) Airfare to Cairo, crossing the Sudan, to revisit after 12 anhos Africa (Ethiopia?)

4) Albania, Macedonia, and again on August 12 to sail with Rania and friends in the Aegean on a boat Sailing?

5) Thailand -> Malaysia -> Brunei - &, Gt, Indonesia -> Singapore -> Papua New Guinea ...

6) go to the airport and catch the first thing I can think of. I always wanted to do, but I never decided. Imagine what is seen on a plane to a remote country when they had decided to only 2 hours before! (Only problem: many countries require an entry visa prior)

7) Any idea more?

8) How do so, I will keep thinking about all summer ... of what might have been but was not ... Damn Jews! With it clear that Lebanon had it ...!!!



In memory of Lebanese civilians killed by the Israeli terrorist army.

0 comments:

Post a Comment