Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Diagrams Of A Digital Camera

CHAPTER 5. The promise blossomed.

The days passed and the tests were becoming more demanding, the debut date was close and we had to make the best of us.

living together had become larger, we were all closer together, and just like Mr. Hyung had said, that looked reflected in our teamwork.

Finally the day came I had waited. Mr. Hyung That morning we had woken up an hour earlier than usual, saying that this day would not go to the agency, which surprised us all. It was the day of study, he said, everything was arranged for our first day of shooting. Upon hearing this there were tears of joy for all of us, she made a couple of weeks that they had been chosen the songs that would be on our debut single. We had been practicing every day and we began to believe thatmable and nice with others, especially Yunho, and that bothered me a bit because he seemed not to mind, other times, however, it was he who seemed annoyed when Jaejoong and Changmin passed much time with me. Now I know, yes ... but still, sometimes I could not understand at all ...

- How much do you think Junsu ? - Yunho's voice was calm when he crouched against Mich. "If you look, what are you going to let their fans? -

to find in their eyes the answers to the questions that haunted me. I looked through the glass of the car while singing, watching as he looked at me briefly from time to time.

No ... could not tell what I felt ... I was a coward, the fear of rejection would not let me say anything ... sometimes even tried to convince myself saying that this was better, did not want this I felt for him was a problem for the group, much less now that just were starting.

& amp; nbsp;

"Hey, Yunho ... I can make a somewhat personal question? - you betrayed my insecurity, and with good reason, I wanted to ask was not an easy thing respond.

"Sure! ... What do you want to know? - Security in his eyes gave me the feeling that I knew what I wanted to ask.

"You ... want Jaejoong lot, right? - I could not look into his eyes mieute, to ... he knew ... I knew what I felt about Yoochun ... I did not know was how or why ... "And if I can give you a tip: always better to be honest ... You never know what you have until you decide to look for is not it? - said while winking at me losing my sight when turning down the hall.

I was sitting quietly on the floor staring at the floor, wondering what was going to do with my feelings from that time. Although the responseYunho was not what I expected to hear, his words gave me much food for thought.

me A shadow blocked the light dim. To my surprise, when she looked me directly with their eyes met.

-Yunho told me you had been waiting for something important to say ... what is it? - The sweetness in her voice made me miss my I want to kick that little devil ...

Cp;'re hurting me ... - I was a little afraid of his reaction, so my voice was more like a whisper.

- Huh? What? - I said a little closer to me with a tender smile.

"That ... hurt ... me - I kept repeating as she watched his hand grabbing my arm.

- Ah!WORDS were lost between his respiracióny her crying, it hurt him mourn, but the smile on his lips peeked made me understand that her tears were not due to any sadness.

"I could not understand how I felt ... just because I had never felt anything like ... but I know ?...- while drying her tears whispered tenderly. "I'm glad that was you ... I am extremely happy that you were you the first person I fell in love ... -ality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment