XC
"Or at least that's what it says ... We know that in reality goes home with his family .-
Jaejoong And
Mr. Hyung Changmin looked over my shoulder while talking, although usually acted like children, they were also very mature, especially Jaejoong. Similarly, Yunho and Yoochun who looked as adults, also had his moments of immaturity, I guess that was part of the charm that we all had, so I was not surprised when the two ended in a war and Spuma soap in the kitchen.
- Guys pick that mess! For the first time this house does not seem to disaster area and I want to stay that way! Do I understand? - The voice of Mr. Hyung was authoritative and firm while accusing finger scolded .- Thanks for your hard work Junsu. Go through your stuff, you three come with me to the office before we leave, we must move to another place first .- The sternly on his face vanished instantly when he addressed us. Since I had not brought nhours and return to be best friends ... hahaha not want to imagine what would happen if I let them share a room ... - Yunho seemed very amused by the situation, but with every word Yoochun's face was becoming frivolous oe impenetrable.
-Yoochun ... you did not see that cuparte Preo ... ... - While saying that, Yoochun Yunho pushed to move back into the room .
- Did weC
"Yes, until then, reacts and does something stupid that will cause a fit of laughter or apology ... - As Changmin said, would not be the first time that he would see ; to that term in the face Yoochun, although the true expected to be the last ... "You'd better go to change clothes, the dance practice will begin in fifteen minutes .- said Changmin after looking at his watch as he headed to the back of the room. Jaejoong and I followed him closely.
Five orsix minutes later, they were both ready and headed out to others.
"Better get used to undress and dress as fast as you can, you will not want to be always bustling Hyung Jaejoong smiled subject .- ; NDOS the door, disappeared after its board closed the door.
I took off my shirt, looking at the floor I saw that my shoelaces were untied, I sat on the bench in the locker room for anudarlas when I heard the door open.
- What forgot ... - Jaejoong definitely was not ... Someone hugged me hard from behind. Seeing the sleeves of his shirt and smell the perfume given off by your skin, I knew it was him.
"Let me be like ... just a moment please ... - His voice was drowned in a whimper ... perhaps she crying? And as if moved by choice, my body reactionvided to him, and my hands clung to his arms as not wanting to leave ever.
My cell phone rang somewhere in the floor, his arms let me go as I stooped to pick it up, listened and left in silence. The call had been Changmin, fearing that they suspected something, I finished dressing, I put all my stuff in one of the boxes as had the demásy went as fast as I could.
- Est & aacyou, I did not give importance and the warm start.
Yoochun nothing came as a boy accompanied by looking not much older than us that I had as our choreographer. The practice was hard and exhausting, especially for me, not knowing any of the routines, but they all helped me. By the time he announced the end of the trial, we were all slumped over the hurt, no one could or wanted to move for at least half an hour, until Mr. Hyung came screaming.
CH TMLXC vocal
-Test 20 ... move! -
Nobody even said, just as we dragged ourselves to the dressing room change our shirt and freshen up a bit. Ten minutes later we walked slowly through the hallway carrying our stuff, which seemed to have gained weight, into another room down the hall.
The room was as big as the previous one, alson had wooden floors and mirrored walls, had a beautiful grand piano in the background and the end of it, stands and microphones connected to three amplifiers.
"Remember to turn off the phones ... - Changmin said worried.
- Why? - I asked without thinking.
"You do not want to sound as they aregiving his class ... oh no ... really a shame ... series - Yunho spoke as if they had something sinister and disturbing.
The last time I almost throw the phone out the window Jaejoong. They say it's a lack of respect for their work .- Yoochun was the one whose answer to satisfy my curiosity, but others were right in doing so, the phone was the only way I could masters to be in touch with our friends and family.
CHTMtended because they were so quiet when we met, were exhausted. We went to the room where I found the night before Mr. Hyung still had things to attend to, so we had to wait there.
- starving! Anyone else starving ?...- Changmin gave little walk around the chair, looking very hungry kitten.
- Yes! I want to eat something! - Lee! -
- Basta! Both! Come for food, but punishment must buy for us! And if when we do not shut up and leave me alone for a while are going to pay me, okay? - Jaejoong's face turned cold awesome. Then without another word, put on his jacket and left the room.
- !...- they said happily We'll be back in unison as they ran Changmin and Yunho trying to reachI went with the music ... I got carried away by it ...
A sudden silence hit me back to reality. I opened my eyes. At first I thought I was alone, then I saw him, leaning against the railing of the balcony.
- Are you ... okay? - I foolishly asked quietly, not knowing anything better to say. His silence made me realize that I was definitely not and did not want Comp &lip, "Was this what he meant? Soon discover the true meaning of his words.
0 comments:
Post a Comment