Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Run Kid Run We've Only Just Begun Mediafire

or have given my best against the directors of the talent agency, I looked up, the sky blue and cloudless, and rarely could be seen in big cities ... a deep sigh escaped of my mouth ... put my hands into the back pockets of my pants, I smiled to myself, happy to be able to sing for someone, I was still somewhat lost in my thoughts when I started to walk back to the train station because I did not notice when the light turned green.
The sound of the wheels by friction against the pavement, repeating horn and the cry of the conductorco got into the car and disappeared into the horizon in the opposite direction to where I was going.

spent a couple of days and had not heard from the agency, resigned to return to my work rejected in the cafeteria of the family of my best friend. Singing a cheesy song as accommodated bottles of bright colors and sweet smells on the counter when the wind chime by the front door announced the arrival of someone from the whispers and laughter of the guests. I looked
accompanied by my best smile ready to welcome customers to newcomers. LightWe debuted the agreed date

.- "But an audition like this will take several days, which do not have the circumstances .-
Yoochun
" I know, so we begin convene a hearing today, we get a large number of children attending tomorrow if we find the talent you need

.- Suddenly, someone took part in the conversation and no one expected it .

-ammm ... sorry for intruding, but I heard a singer looking for right? -

"Yes, that is a child, why, You ask? -
"You should not put you in conversations and people you know -" Let him speak
Jaejoong, might have something important to say .-
"I am truly sorry, is not something you normally do, I offer my apologies, it's just that my friend sings, and I think it does pretty well, has participated and won many competitions in singing and dancing, and now it wants to become professional auditions .-
- Sungmin! You should not say strange things to customers. Gentlemen, I'm sorry, excuse me, enjoy your meal .-

Summoning my strength, Sungmin dragged into the kitchen as fast as I could.I suppose I kept beating around the bush, because at least I thought, had already arrived.

After dinner I talked to my mother what had happened, she encouraged me to attend the hearing, he was right or had nothing to lose and instead had much to gain. So I got ready and went to sleep, then had to get up early to vocalize.

, Number 83, Junsu ----------. Number 83 .-

My turn had come. I rose from my seat with one clear and strong in my head: Being selected in this Audition securamp; eacute;.

"Good boy, why do you think you deserve to be part of DBSK? -
" Because I want to fulfill my dream, sir, and be able to share with the world through my voice .-
"So begins for sharing your dream with us will you? -

And no doubt in my heart, without fear or hesitation in me, I began to sing ... I lost notion of the world ... it was just me, my voice, my dream ... For when I finished singing, the woman was standing outside the door with tears in his eyes. The four people ftomorrow you will be like a family five

.- Hearing that, I noticed at last what it really meant this: from now estaríaa his side and fulfill my dream with é , l. A strong sense extrañay invaded my body, as if an electric current coursing through my veins, but I could not figure out what it was.

After filling out some forms, thank you day woman French accent that I had received and returned home to break the news to my family that welcomed me with tears eyes.
were
M Entertainment. Standing in the lobby waiting for my Mr. Hyung. After greeting my parents politely and presented, they were informed that the agency should take talent to be presented to the rest of the group made a pre-debut activities. My parents said goodbye to my knowledge that some time would pass before he returned home.

the way the nerves and that strange feeling came back to me. The car stopped and the man standing outside the building mirrors came and opened the door to get out. Mr. Hyung asked me to follow him, walking beside her through the recession

0 comments:

Post a Comment