acute; l just felt nostalgic for not returning home today, will be well, the change affected all of us at first, remember? -
not want anyone else to see me so, so fragile, so vulnerable, so I kept my face hidden in his chest. The sound of their footsteps was phased out, leaving only the sound of her heartbeat.
Di
a step backstaying close enough to guide me along the way and far enough away to not see that even cried.
A forced silence fell between us until we left the elevator, even so, I noticed that he looked at me from time to time but was be discreet ... really cared about me.
Suddenly the door opened completely amazed.
;
"Here we are, floor number 8. This is your new home .- He supported his hands lightly on my shoulders from my back, then stepped forward and opened the door. I breathed deeply, had stopped crying all the way to a couple of minutes.
The lobby was small but elegant, two small steps leading to the living room, the wooden stave furniture contrasted with black. The coffee table was full of cooking magazines and sheet music in disarray. The jackets had work & iacpo. The food will be here in fifteen or twenty minutes .-
"Okay, then, if there is no problem ... I use the bathroom at this time .-
Gently removed his shoes, walked slowly to the closet and pulled out a white shirt, after putting on a stylish black slippers and change of shirt, left the habitació n closing the door softly.
CHTMLndo channels with the remote.
-Ah! Sit boy .- Mr. Hyung said pointing to the chair across from me .- Or if you prefer to begin to eat everything is served on the table .- Suddenly I realized they all stared at me with a extrañay funny expression on their faces.
"We can eat now, if you like, for me is good .- Her reaction caused me grace, they expected that response should thisr hungry.
The lunch was most animated, he was so good with them all the time I learned something new from those guys, and I could tell that they were all very different and yet they were united by the same dream as me.
After lunch we said good night and went to our rooms, the fatigue had taken hold of all and now just had a thought in our heads: sleep. CHT , Hellip, "Her voice trailed off slowly, when I supported the arms on the bed I realized I was fast asleep. I went back to bed, I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep, but my heart rate returned to wake up only to find myself staring at her beautiful and peaceful sleeping face and the gentle movement of his bare chest, telling me that the minutes were spent in vain in my attempt to fall asleep.
Resigned to the fact I got out of bed and left the room determined to do somethingordinator.
- Go! I think we took the lottery you happily pulled Changmin Junsu.-flatware from the cupboard to put on the table.
-you must have woken up very early, are you sure you rested? - There was a sarcastic all Yunho's words, impossible to perceive because of his innocent smile but present in almost perverse brightness of his eyes as he stared at my arm, without giving importance to this detail, I kept taking slices of French bread & eacacute, almost ready, why not take a seat? - The sound of the butter on the pan mixed with the insane and uncontrolled beating of my heart would not let me listen when he came to me ;.
- I can help you? "- His voice was gentle, yet its proximity surprised me, however, which almost makes the throw Breakfast was feel her breath on my ear while talking .- Sorry ... I think I scare you? - said collecting the wooden spoon beforeg appeared in time to steal the attention.
- That rich smells! ... What is this? - Her sweet voice was still sleepy, half-unbuttoned his pajamas and his boyish face gave him look even more angelic than when fully awake.
- Junsu prepared us breakfast!, Is not it great? Come sit here with me! - Yunho had risen to drag Jaejoong, who still lucBean himself to wake up to the table, I was also ready to stand up and help you sit, afraid to fall or trip over something while walking, rubbing his eyes with the backs of their hands.
-¡¡¡¿ Aaaaaah?! But what happened here that ...? It's all ... so ... so ... clean! - I finally was one hundred percent awake staring in bewilderment in all directions while Yunho forced him to sit down for breakfast.
-Aaaahf, ESOF &
0 comments:
Post a Comment