Monday, September 18, 2006

Hursthouse And Abortion Rights

The

the Balkans ended on September 5: Bus morning to Gorizia (Italy). It is a city divided into 2: a part in Italy and one in Slovenia. I had seen in a magazine, and made me ilu cross the border there. You walk down a street, and when you least expect it, a checkpoint, a barrier, and Italian police who will ask for your passport.

dungeon Finally the euro! I was already fed up with both Exchange! Tour

Gorizia, Tresviso train from there to Venice, ride to run through the city, crowded with tourists to unbearable limits (does not matter, and had been there for about 15 anhos), and plane to Girona. Incidentally, the airport is CONH Tresviso. This on one side of a street, as if a Estac PequenhoI start to get bored.

11: I'm bored.

12: I'm bored! Pillo

train to Barcelona at 6:40 pm. Supposedly has to reach about 11 of the manhana to Sants station. More than enough time to catch the plane (Air Estonia) Barcelona -> Tallinn at 4:50 pm. Even I could be eating with Sibarita, shower, rest ...

Torrential rain in the Catalan coast
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/se_espania/noticia.jsp?CAT=103&TEXTO=5103899
My train that stops at about 9:30 (we on September 13 by the manhana) in the ghost town of Vinaixa, only 150 km from Barcelona. They pass the hours, and nothing. Penha nervousness, hysteria of someHICA toll consulting, and says no.
- beautiful Well, see you at the beach ...

By mobile phone:
- with whom I have the pleasure of speaking?
- With Maria.
- A very nice name. I am Joan ...

And so the whole way. After 4 hours in that trap, the Joan and his sympathies were all a blessing. And he had an arsenal of new technologies, the guy!




- Radar to 500 meters. Maximum speed 100 km per hour. going down the speed, and a lap later km to 140 km per hour. This is how it arrives on time for my flight to the capital of Estonia. Barcelona, or oli. That summer, the God of my life! Continue
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment