Monday, September 4, 2006

Open Road Travel Trailer

Links must be found has to work harder than usual. Hours. Anhadirse also has a higher than normal traffic, both passenger cars and buses, and trucking. Anhade this excessive zeal of the Slovenian police, which led us to check off the bus one by one, passports, and more traffic in Slovenia (in addition to two stops in two villages), and leave the accounts to perfection . Someone then calculate the average speed. I prefer to forget.

Sali from Split to Zagreb at 7 o'clock, to reach the capital of Croatia at 12. That is 5 hours. Perfect. But I was reluctant, preferring to wait 3 hours in the season to go for a walk, run, through the center of the city, which is in the boonies, on the other side. The Zagreb to Ljubljana occurred between 12:25 and 19:30, more or less.

(Slovenia: 1 euro = 240 tolar)

- Where are you? - Ask me (in English) a seller of tickets to one of the windows of the bus station in Ljubljana.
- English.
- Congratulations! You have just proclaim basketball world champions.
- I do not know ... as I'm traveling, do not watch TV or read the news ...
- Well if you won in Greece.
- Greece! I have many friends in Greece. In fact I come from there now.
- I am Greek, though born here. My father is Greek and Slovenian mother ...

And that's how I found out about the basket, and as Smalltalk in Greek in the heart of Slovenia, pa

0 comments:

Post a Comment