We
August 31 I had to stay to sleep in Trebinje. There is only one daily bus to Dubrovnik (Croatia) (a 10 in the manhana), and luckily there is one!
September 1 (day 57 off Espanha)
only took me about 45 minutes, including the border crossing between Bosnia-Herzegovina and Croatia. A large bus and only 3 or 4 passengers, of which only two cross the border. The others stayed in villages along the road.
The road is, of course, Mountains. Mountains are now little or no trees, and when we got to the last, which gives way to the sea, we're still in the Republika Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina). The distance between the sea and the border in Croatia, the tapers more and more the further south we are,Somehow, I prefer to Trebinje.
Dubrovnik was besieged between 1991 and 1992 (if I remember correctly) by the Yugoslav Army, Bosnian Serb militias and the militias of Serbia and Montenegro. It was defended by its inhabitants, of which 200 were killed. There is a memorial, with their pictures and mini-biographies in a Pequenho old city building. The show also, with video, pictures of the destruction left by the war. Now understand better what's there is only one bus a day between the Bosnian Serb town of Trebinje and the Croatian city of Dubrovnik, and that practically no one take, no?
Afternoon - 17:00 - caught a bus to Split, Croatia's second city, 200 km to the north and along the coast as well. Bosnia and Herzegovina is about mucho on the coast south of Croatia, as I said, as a Pequenho stretch of about 15 km. the coast is Bosnia and Herzegovina. Pequenho In this piece of coast is a village, Neum, a seaport and beach. So we have to cross the border 2 times, you go back to Bosnia and Herzegovina (there is Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina) and then go back to enter Croatia. But both steps are fast: get a cop, check all passports and identity cards, and now this. Uf
that slumber ... zzz ... (The bus stops and I wake up)
- Split? - Ask a blonde babe sensually reclining sitting across the aisle.
- Yes, Split! (Voice keep blonde)
Blonde horny bimbo (say). I meanSplit must. Split
I liked so much, I appeared so calm and relaxing, I decided to stay all the next day, Sept. 2. Walk around the old town, fried calamari (accompaniment, a good pint of cold beer Croatian) and nothing in a popular tourist eatery, banho in the crystal waters of the Adriatic, reading of the country in a bank in the promenade. .. in short, a real stress of the day.
Ah! And also take the opportunity to plan the trip: I have already booked a plane from Venice to Barcelona for the day 5. So within 3 days left to me I do the following:
Day 3: bus or train to Zagreb (Croatia cap.) by manhana early out, and continue to Ljubljana (Chapter of Slovakia
0 comments:
Post a Comment