Friday, September 22, 2006

What Cevical Mucus Look Like If Pregnant Around the ring (and 2)

We briefly as possible:

Estonia: Tallinn capital (1 euro = 15 EEK)

(For those who do not know, all the countries of which are EU speak.)

in Estonia was a teacher, Anu, who met Brad and I anho course last April, Greece / Turkey. Planned to stay 2 days, but ultimately they were 4, since she and her husband were the most hospitable. The first day (14 Sept.) Engages him around the city of Tallinn, 400000 hab., With medieval historical center, Hanseatic, very nice. Interesting things:

1) Anu and family (they have 2 Ninh, a boy of 7 and a boy of anhos 5, blondie of all, blue eyes) live in a wooden house from the early twentieth century, enormous, and 5 minutes centero. Like the majority of Estonians are fully computerized, and is that Estonia, along with Slovenia, a leader in new technologies and access to information.
2) Of the 1,300,000 inhabitants in, 300000 are of Russian origin, and have the status of non-citizens (aliens). I guess his economic status is below the Estonian citizens. Like me these things are cool, I went to a big market just behind the train station, almost all Russians, and saw the precariousness of living. Vendian all, much of the merchandise was all sorts of things used up almost plastic! Take a picture than another, and even a Russian woman approached me and told me not to do more, though panoramic views of the market were made with the proper education.
3) Estonia does not tiene national food, and eating in restaurants that went with Anu and Karl not to remember, so to speak. In the end, northern Europe ...
4) It is a shame! The first day, Anu told me that well! Thursday night a dinner espanhola us, do you think? (Is that meals like Italian, Greek, etc., And were happy to attend the preparation of a dish spanish). Even now should freak out so I told them do not even make an omelette espanhola. It's a real shame. I remember when I was in Holland, a group of friends each week we organized what we called francaises soirees, dinner at the French were talking only to practice. When my turn came, a couple of them had to take over the theme: dif the economy grows at rate estonia vertigo: 10% pa! Faster even than China.

I'm leaving on Monday, 18 bus, to 7 manhana to Riga (reaching 11 in the manhana).

Latvia: Riga capital (1 euro = 0.69 LVL)

I decide to spend the night. 15-bed hostel beds: 5 lats. Latvia is the country with the lowest income per capita of the EU, and must be the cheapest. At least that is the cheapest I found so far, although Poland also is pretty cheap!

Riga, old town, medieval Hanseatic, puy jar and herposa.

19, Tuesday. Floor accelerator. Morning bus to Kaunas, in southern Lithuania.

Lithuania: Vilnius capital (1 euro = 3.43 litas)

Kaunas: old town, but not muand spectacular. What most impressed me was the central avenue, entirely pedestrian, very long, elegant, and very lively. The food probe was not bad.

the afternoon to Vilnius, but I approached the center, and caught a 23:00 bus to Warsaw, Central Poland, to arrive at 8:30 am Sept. 20. Later contact with the 2 Polish Barcelona (see "around the ring), and they answered even later, from Stary Szac, south of Cracow (southern Poland), which visits these became impossible. Agnieszka, the other teacher that Brad and I met in Greece / Turkey, I expected before nightfall, in Poznan, western Poland. Finally, again will be ...

Poland: Warsaw capital (1 euro = 3.9 zloty)

whole ride manhana por the reconstructed old city of Warsaw and in the afternoon train very comfortable and very fast (over 300 km in 2 hours) from Warsaw to Poznan. I did here?

21: Visit to the restored historical center of Poznan (very nice, really) and Agnieszka afternoon invited to a Polish friend married to a Chinese (Beijing area), a cook in a Chinese restaurant, cook dinner China at home. Only spoke Polish and Chinese, so I had to do mental effort and recall what I have Chinese in my head. It was like going back to China again! Extranho this summer, by Jove! Delicious all ....

22: Walk through the city. A couple of museums and now this. And I am tired of the hustle. Van and 2 ½ months in the country passing through 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment