Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cervical Position Period For the Aegean

In all these days I can not write. It remains for me to tell the end of the trip (as in Russia, Georgia and Turkey), but I leave it for later, when I find enough time.

Arrive at starting point, ticket office number 130 bus station in Istanbul (a city of some 10 million inhabitants), at 6:19:13 the 11th of August. As my departure was at 14:30:00 on 21 July, from this point and towards the town of Kirklareli (seems to make a anho it!), This means my crazy around the Black Sea took me 20 days , 15 hours, 49 minutes and 13 seconds. Pille

one lives in the neighborhood of Sultanahmet just a few hours sleep, shower and wash clothes (3 euros). At night, at 23:55 take a plane to Bodrum (Halicarnassus in Greek historian Herodotus's hometown), even in Turkey, but only half an hour by boat from the Greek island of Kos. For the manhana, at 11:41, I was in the Marina (Yacht Club) to Kos with Rania and companhia. From there (day 12) until now, sailing through the Aegean Kos, Pserimos, Telendos, Leros, Archangelos, Lipsi, Marathe, Arki, Avaptisti and today Patmos.
no words to describe it. The following are talk:

Sailing a sailboat (about 15m long, which drove us (well. .. they hear only noise ...)), sea, sun kissed skin, clear waters turquoise ideal temperature (or Amaya Braulio ask for more info), fresh fish, octopus, Greek salad, nevera full of everything you want, outside table, airecito, good companhia, at least 100 cd's of all types of music, goggles and fins for diving, dancing, singing, deserted islands, paradise ... In short, words ...

Someone asked that and see if anyone was good news. I hope not to be disappointed.

to the next.



picture get off the internet, Telendos island in the Dodecanese. My photos are much better. Do not I repeat because I do not put mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment