It's cold in Sarajevo!
Regards from the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
(Bosnia and Herzegovina: 1 euro = 1.95583 Bosnian convertible marks (KM) (note that 1 euro = 1.95583 German marks, hence the frame). The change was fixed within German (1 frame Bosnian convertible = 1 German mark), and now is fixed to the euro.
Indeed, I left to sleep in Podgorica. They say the decision really precedes reflection, the latter being a farce to be mental to believe self decide this or that after weighing the pros and cons.
Pille a bus to Sarajevo at 23:40 on August 29, fifty-fourth day abroad. Of course, I could see almost nothing por the way, except that the road is all curves during the tour, Mountains, with canhones to be a day pass, tunnels, total foliage. Road unfortunate situation, especially the Bosnian side.
pass the border at about 3. Montenegrin side, the cop asked me how long had in Montenegro, where he had been. The people on the bus was quite serious for the paperwork, the war - or war - the Balkans ended less than 10 anhos, and that is palpable. In the Bosnian side, nothing to stress: a stamp in most, another blank page. A waste. As do so, ran out the passport in less than two anhos. Interesting
: nothing but enter, it says "Welcome to Bosnia and Herzegovina." And 10 metersto a nearby hill for a panoramic city. And I could not have more luck: I found the Muslim cemetery that serves as a memorial of the war in Bosnia and in particular the siege of Sarajevo. There was no doubt: all the tombs (Muslim - the Islamic religion forbids the grave covered with slabs) had no dates of death before 1992 or after 1995, anhos the start and end the siege of Sarajevo, respectively. All I remember: the Serb snipers hidden in the Mountains that surround the city, shooting in cold blood the innocent civilians who had to mount barriers to move around without fear of being killed, the bloodiest attack in the market .. . how cruel ... pairar all these pictures of mine. I'll even get in trouble for copyright violation ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment