Thursday, August 24, 2006

Small Estate Affidavit Florida

ria to see in Sochi two days later. Examples:

* A Cadillac / limousine huge, white, on the bonnet of which I could lie in postureo plan's dirt cheap, and take a picture for 50 rubles.

* Types of snakes, iguanas, parrots, to wash off the ridiculous picture.

* The worst of the worst (seen several times, to make matters worse): 2 black with fans (one short and paunchy), a throne "African style" in the middle, and the Russian or Russian, shamelessly climbs to be photographed. Ridiculous and, worse, ridicule. Then follow

less crowded streets, with detached houses, one after another (but would not be attached ... ha ha ... what nonsense! (Copyright Martes y Trece)), and repair on the doorappeared many of them repeated the word "Komatsu." Intuition (they're like 16 anhos and travel) that it was related to room / board (maybe helped that "Komatsu" is somewhat like "rooms" in Greek ("domatia")) and check out my phrase book Russian / English ... bingo.

senhoras The surprise of seeing a foreigner with a pocket book extranho who spoke no Russian, was enormous. All were kind to strangers, but all told there was not room. I thought they were afraid to stay in your home to a stranger, with Pequenho backpack, which also just wanted to spend a night, not one or two weeks as the other vacationers, but the reality is that it was full, and the few sites free were only interested in people who alqpension lvidable Constance - Romania), and a balcony overlooking a minimum courtyard surrounded by barracks.

Communication (or, better isolation)

Vitale was not even a tenth of how difficult it was aware of communication between us. As far as me, if I knew 5 words in Russian and was a lot. To most, he could not read without glasses, who had no other hand. Actually, not having, I had no ashtray. So could not use the dictionary at the end of my phrase book to find words and show me.

- Russia, a country without law - I would repeat many times.

This communication, even excruciating, the possible leaving you I did paper and pen to write the keyword (in Cyrillic, evidentity) that I would look for, crossing their fingers in the mini-dictionary. Almost all the Russian I learned to be.

But it was a very difficult situation, I would say embarrassing. Thankfully, this would end in a few hours, then the next day, early in the manhana would follow my path to the east / southeast.

was about 8 manhana the 2nd of August when we play the turn in the ticket office of Anapa bus station to buy a ticket to Gelendzhik. Vitale talking a bit with the box office, I see a negation (nyet) of the senhora, but eventually get a ticket for 7:30 in the manhana.

- But if you are already the 8!
"But today all the buses in the direction of Tuapse / Sochi are full. The ticket is forneed to come with me. Difficult issue, but finally understands. I look back at 4 pm, when it is 12 noon. 4 hours of freedom!

toured the entire coastline around Anapa, filled to the Russian flag. In a store, given that no foreigner saw none, ask:

- There are not many foreigners around here, no?
- You're the first.

It was not true. Really, could not be first, but the fact that in a photo shop the promenade of Anapa concurridisimo tell me what was the first they saw, says that foreigners are in Anapa, genuine pearls. Anapa, Russia for Russians summer season.

also take the opportunity to stop bythe bus station, to change the ticket and not stop until Tuapse, halfway between Sochi and Gelendzhik. Had time to recover. For this case (that of changing the destination of the ticket) had the inestimable help of some children, visitors, the faraway St. Petersburg (everything is very far in the vast Russian). Back

buy an ashtray to give to Vitale, who gratefully accepted. Vitale returned to talk about something that I would repeat each bit and I could not understand, that if "no passport", "police", "eleven anhos", "34 anhos" ... And finally dawned on me. Vitale was in jail.

is the only thing for sure: the reason is related to a trip or something he did not have the right papers, and it is possible (comCOMMUNICATION extremely poor) to come into prison at 34 and remained there anhos 11. If so would enter into 1989 ... wait ... The wall fell in 1991 ... anhos and maybe spent 11 to 34 came in 1989 when the regime began to relax ... Well, you never know.

After several dialogues impossible came a friend of his, Boba, Russian, Armenian origin, and English potatoes, and ended the day back to the house that between the night before, with the same types of backgammon, then Vitale go for a walk, a senhora (English or potato) and me.

I stay penalty could not find anyone to translate how grateful he was for everything. I had to do, painfully, with my phrase book. I do not want to imagine what it would have ifdo of my stay in Anapa (and throughout the Russian segment) if it had that little book.

End stage.






Anapa, Internet ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment