s under a plastic lobby than to greenhouse gases. Outside, a blazing sun. I naturally pass to suffer this torture. I went to one of the 2 kittens that had front and comply, bebiendome a beer, dripping with sweat as the other passengers.
As I say, at 13:26 we went through control. I'm from the past, and not leave until 13:45. That is, to dispatch some 40 passengers, the police need 19 minutes.
The crossing of Krim / Port Kafkaz is the one in the strait between the Sea of Azov from the Black Sea. It takes only about 40 minutes to cross ... if the boat waiting ... and fuel ...
ship arrives at about 14:26. 41 minutes of waiting, so from that pasamos passport control.
Passengers disembark from the Russian side are fast. Once empty, you see a truck with a cistern behind indescribable. She gets into the boat and not leave until 14:40. It turns out that he had to fill the fuel tank for the ferry.
went up and at 14:45 we start Krim port to the Russian side, in Port Kafkaz. I mess with photos of the two seas, the only place where you can take pictures (while waiting for the ship Krim, I began to take pictures and a Ukrainian soldier approached me, slightly annoyed, to tell me that he could not do photos. I apologized, said he was spanish and delete the photos in his presence. This seemed sufficient.)
landed at the Port Kafkaz15:28. Russia has no more and no less than 11 different time zones. The Krasnodar province, which includes all the Russian Black Sea strip, is 3 hours ahead of Greenwich when, so you need to advance the clock 1 hour: it is 16:28. Until 17:12
fail the Russian control, more professional but quite slow, even so.
At 17:21 we finally, to Anapa.
recap: Not counting the time change, this border I get a whopping 3 hours and 53 minutes!
Of these, 1 hour and 18 minutes are the Ukrainian control, 1 hour and 43 minutes waiting to cross narrow boat +, 44 minutes from Russian control and 9-minute gift, courtesy ofdriver. Any higher?
During the journey, so short yet so long, I talk to Ukrainian Crimea student, who studies post-graduate degree in physics (that chance) at the University of Gelendzhik, in the province of Krasnodar, Anapa below, and also in the coast. Also he says that they hate the president Yushsenko Crimea.
The journey from Port Kafkaz to Anapa, about 150 km and an hour and a half or so, starting along the eastern margin of the Sea of Azov and then veer north bank / northeastern Black Sea. Passes through several lakes, so I said Anton (the student) are salt water. Between lake and lake plains, fields of sunflowers, cereals ... That Russia is huge! The greatest country in the world, 11 time zones, 150 million lives
0 comments:
Post a Comment