Wednesday, August 22, 2007

American Sunfish Sailboat second chapter Part 3 / 3


the ground suddenly fly apart again and a huge boulder off from the asphalt of the road fell to Shion in the middle of the head, knocking him
KO-Milo: Did you say ... ?
-Dohko: Shion! - Libra Knight ran to his friend, worried that block and took off, "But who the hell is attacking it???, Do you not realize that there are innocent people around here that could get hurt? ... well, Shion is not the case of "innocent" but ... We Shion, get up and get out of here before they come to cast one of those! - but Shion was so looking KO stars who did not respond to his feet-CHto attack them again without a word. This time the attack was straight Camus simply jumped and dodged making his beige coat waving in the air. However, the waterboy gentleman looked in the corner of his eye and his coat had been frozen at the end. I stirred and affected party broke into small ice crystals.
Milo on the ground saw him impressed.
-Milo Camus ... that guy ... has the same power to you!
-Camus: ... in fact, it seems that we have a warrior who manages the ice ... I do not know is whether it can operate in the same way I did.
The holy master of absolute zero and walked with light steps sedate mirues did not move over the head in front of them two
Aioria Milo and quickly made an attack position in front of two girls who were surprised to see you there.
-Milo: Do not you dare!
-Aioria this guy ... what do want?
-Milo: Have not you seen? ... The've watched them ...
-Shura, Milo!, Aioria!, Beware!
suddenly that warrior of ice began to form a glowing ball in his hand as if it was wind swirling in spirals. Without saying a word again just launched this attack directed at them, they looked surprised and pan Shuraues to hooded.
With the speed that characterized the two saints were turned and grabbed Marin and Shaina in the race apart from the path of icy blow. Milo
appeared as volatilized into the air sliding along the ground with Shaina into the arms, while he jumped Aioria time and make it safely to Marin.
-Aioria: they are your target?, Why it attacked the Shura?
Suddenly they heard a voice out there accompanied by a sharp cry
- Yaaaaaghh!
- now I have another Boreas!
The hooded figure turned a little to hear but volOphiuchus the gentleman, smiling.
-Milo: ggrrrkkk! - She arose quickly away from him and taking him to Shaina, who seemed uncomfortable.
-Shaina: Milo, let go!, I walk by myself!
- these are the famous saints of Athena? ... Do not look very dangerous to say ... or rather I would say unable to defend themselves with minimal ability ...
-Milo: What you say idiot?
"You, Leave that woman on the floor if you do not want to die, sir, athena, heh, heh, heh, heh-
-Milo: die?, I think you either do not know against whom you are facing ...
- Jeh, neither you nor ...
CHTMLor that potato sack-me ... I'm scorching! - the gentleman on the sign of Scorpio was a fire escape into the air circulating around and chasing him.
-Aioria Marin! - Aioria but it seemed almost a statue of ice, stretching his arm toward the blue hooded Marin was holding in his arms without being able to have a choice to move.
- sorry, they will come with us ... - said that kind of harsh, cold voice.
-Aioria damage if you do I will kill you! - Raging with anger in contained in their eyes, unable to move watched as the mysterious enemy blue wrapped in a swirl of white snow-NOO!
-Camus: tranquil, Aioria ... - the whirlwind stopped rotating gradually covering of perpetual ice-DIAMOND DUST!
After throwing technique, Camus noted that air movement is frozen in revealing shattered the hooded figure again and Marin in his arms.
-Marin: Eagel KICK! - The young gentleman disposed of his captor with a magnificent kick that made it rise into the air and then fall. Aioria smiled at him, like Camus.
However, Milo had problems with the other red.
-: Boreas! - He screamed in fear in the tone of his voice
-Milo: let go!, To that cSilver aballero I'm the one who puts his hands on him! - between the fire, the knight of Scorpio managed to grow your nails red thorn-shaped AAAARRGH!, SCARLET NEEDLE! -
Five needles in a swift red ray that pierced the layer of cynical and arrogant enemy, which fell back as shotguns, rather was thrown. Shaina jumped into the air and fell on his feet in front of her abductor, but then looked at who had managed to save her.
-Shaina: Milo ... - running toward him was already in the ground. The boy shed his jacket that was on fire and stepped on the force to turn it off, but still not got rid of fire around him.
-Milo: Maldàita it! - Shaina watched him through his mask and then set his sights on Camus.
-Shaina: Camus!, Fast! - The warrior tank turned to hear her scream and saw his best friend practically crouching on the floor, burning alive.
-Camus, Milo! - He turned and put his hands in front, with a calculating look-(I calculate the precise amount of cold or it could kill him, so that I am the master of ice, Milo) - then a thin layer crystalline ice surrounded the body of the knight of Scorpio, crystallizing the fire that burned and calming small burns that were beginning to hurt your skin. Shaina
ran with him on the spot and seized him. Milo was lying inthe ground side.
-Shaina: Milo!, Are you okay?
-Milo, now that you show your concern for me ... it may be something better ...
-Shaina will be an idiot ...
Shura looked around and Shion Dohko and with anguish.
-Dohko these cosmos ...
-Shion: They are here ...
-Shura: UNH? - It felt like a drop fell on his face. He frowned in surprise, then saw more falling on his outstretched arm as a sharp sword and slipped by him to the ground, "what is this? ... Rain ... "With the cosmos?
all heard a strange noise andmore deafening shouts of the people on the street, coming both from afar.
-Dohko: what is it? - Suddenly Milo watched as the fire burned his jacket was turned off even with the rain began to fall so torrential.
"Milo is like that time ... - Knight's eyes opened Scorpio as if he could witness the memories that arose in his mind, and terror became a prisoner of his feelings, while their pupils are contracted, as muscles.
- Mom!, Mom!, What happened? "- A child crying in the rain that fell out of control over his body, him and his mother, lying on the cold floor of a street, surrounded by cloLizar any of my techniques against him! -
-Milo: Aioria! - the golden knight turned to his companion with surprise blue scorpion-leave me alone, I think I can break it! -
-Aioria we tried everything ... so it better work ... - said the boy angrily.
-Milo: SCARLET NEEDLE! - The young man stabbed nine of its needles on the structure began to crack a little, now test your cosmos, Aioria! -
And so did the concentrated leonine again the cosmos that shone through the holes and managed to break the prison of ice.
-Marin: Aioria! - Taking him by the arms all concerned, as he fell to the ground.
-Aioria: quiet, marin-san, now running out of here! -
-Milo: You owe me, "kitty" ... -
-Aioria shut up, scorpion-
The waitress local went out to see what happened but before and watched through the window, and many people who were there in the cafeteria.
-Waitress: are ... are saints of Athena! -
-Aioria shit ... and all the people who are here -
-Milo: We must stop that flow ... "said the Scorpio watching it with anger and determination, between closing their eyes blue
-Shaina, And how we do that? -
-Camus tried before freezing and there was no way ... I have no ideahow to ...!
Those two types observed the wave that was already a few meters from all local and well.
-: Boreas, you better get out the hell out of here!
-Boreas: for once ... you are right, both hoodies disappeared in two whirlpools, apparently without reaching his goal.
Suddenly, Camus had to stop his sentence to see how the wave was intercepted by a huge earthen wall that stood before them with great force. All watched with great surprise but joy on his face.
-Dohko jum ... it's about time you showed up, kid ... -
&s of your getaway at The Shrine ... Is anyone going to explain that has occurred here -
- SAGAAA! Saga, esperaaa! - A little voice was heard there, a sweet voice calling the new patriarch to despair. In between were all the same haze appear Saori, the Goddess Athena in person, who observed the meeting with the same wonder that Saga.
-Saga: Oh, Athena!, What are you doing here?, Can be dangerous!, Return to the roof where you please, let
-Saori: ah, no, Saga. I saw everything that happened from up there, are you all right? -
-Aioria to do ... she is so worried about what happens to us and we are out there partying ... - lowering his head with guilt and grief.
-Camus:Yes, we are all one piece, I think ... thank you, Athena, "he said politely.
-Saga: pe ... but ... Saori-san! -
-Saori: Quiet, Saga ... - he said putting his hand gently on his arm in his coat with long sleeves and cloth-is it true what Saga has said that you have escaped all but Camus? -
-Shaina: Marin and I long ago we asked a few days to Saga's own affairs and gladly gave us ... we are also silver knights, temples do not have to keep ... not like these three here ... ¬ ¬
-Marin: Shainaaa ...
-Saori: ainsss ... "said overtaken by circumstances, sigh-well, besides having jumped your duty to always ... Nor wouldnot been able to have fun just that after what happened to Hades and ... everything you've fought for me ... -
-Milo: I can not believe ... we're going to get rid of a row of Saga! -
-Saori, but Saga has every reason to be angry with you for not trusting their good sense, all those responsible put that face, guilt and lowered his head is not an ogre Saga ... -
-Milo: and of course ... "she whispers Sleeping Beauty is not it bothers you ... - but saga heard and looked at him with piercing blue eyes iris as his.
-Saga: - CHUNK! -
-Milo: eee ... Glubs! - Head further down without turning to face him,
-Shura: sorry mucof Gemini were observed with rough expression on his face.
-Saga: seeing all this I keep wondering what kind of men are, but ... Athena has been gracious and wise as it always is ... so do not punish you with 5 months at Cape Sounion or anything like that ... -
Milo: (uffs ... almost thought I would send us there on holiday a season as he did kanon ... which by the way ... Where got that idiot walk?, when Saga is going to kill again ...) - Saga continued talking.
-Saga: however, I am not a person distinguished by his clemency especially so for having neglected your duty as saints and also for showing the same size distrust me, your current homeTitans ... -
-Milo: They wanted to be Shaina and Marin-san, but not for what purpose ... - leaving it up to kneel, watching the girls and then Saga, very seriously.
-Saori: to Shaina and Marin, "but, why do such a thing?," And who were those masked men? -
-Dohko know it completely, do not we face at any time ... not ... wanted to formally present it seemed as if ... -
-Shion, as if hiding something ... right ... I guess they do not want to be discovered ... - said scratching his chin with one hand thoughtfully on the other hand although I understand they wanted to take this pair of young gentlemen ... - with the face of bad bad, watching them. CHT
I'm the girl who drank the wind by the young Scorpio.
-Shaina: "we have"?, You mean "You saved us," all have participated, not only that scorpion petty cool ... well if I remember correctly was Saga who saved us all ... including you, Milo said, visibly angry when he saw the girl hanging from the neck of the scorpion made a face of disgust.
-Milo ... grrrmm ... -
-Saga: Well, apparently those two guys what they are looking for women ... Athena and I came here in pursuit rivals and saw them snatch a few of them in the street near the shrine-
-Aioria: Really? ... this is very strange, what these two guys want so many women?- Missed.
-Shion: That is easily answered, boy ... -
-Dohko Shiooonn-in disapproving tone.
-Saga: we have no way of finding out the moment until we have more information, so all we can do is protect the population until the dust settles,
-Saori: good idea, "he said smiling Saga . The Gemini Knight blush seemed for a moment and then looked back to his saints.
-Saga: ummm ... if you both like being on the street, ye will to guard the city, both you and Milo Shura as Aioria-
-Shaina two of us could help search for these guys ... I think he I saw the face that I took and if it did not the hood may poMilo, you and the protegeréis Aioria. Aioria ... -
-Aioria: yes, Saga? - Immediately before the patriarch stepped forward and obedience.
-Saga: you take care of turtles come to the sanctuary safe and sound, and you, Milo, will do the same with Shaina-
-Milo: jum ... with pleasure, at your service patriarch watched the boy the knight of Ophiuchus as furious jingling and she jumped.
-Shaina: Saga!, I can defend and protect me from myself!, I do not need no golden knight by ... -
-Saga: if you want to help will have to satisfy that condition, Shaina. I can not leave you alone with what has happened today. Shaina
lift left armthe sun sets on the dot! - said all cocky smile back to Saga who watched him with an expression of distrust.
-Saga: I hope so ... ... for your sake - then watched the rest, this also goes for you, Shura-
-Camus, Saga, I think that I'll stay to monitor the area and help with all this-
-Saga: perfect, Camus. See? Despite being his day off Camus never forgets who he is, keep that in mind next time! - Then looked to the ancient saints who survived the last holy war, trying to go unnoticed by him, and you two, Shion , Dohko ... - both hit a boat ride and stopped leaving the act as if they were statues do not think that I have not seen from the beginning, but I sawnagging bad as two kids to two saints as respectable as you ... -
-Shion: Hey you!, I have nothing to do with these brats! -
-Saga: true, you no longer temple have Dohko store ... but ... -
-Shion: Seraaaá! -
-Dohko am, well, I thought it appropriate to go for a volt, but if it bothers you so you do not communicate, sorry Saga , will not come again for something you are the patriarch
-Saga: OK, Dohko, apologies accepted,
-Milo: Oh and by the way, Saga ... what are you doing here without fulfilling your duties of patriarch? Ready-to-face at him to see if I could catch him with that trick-
-Saga: ahem, I left because I did not expectLXC - Wait! - The waitress stopped taking her by the arm after work I think I have nothing special to do ... in fact anything at all ... - Milo seemed nervous because he was not escape-so if you would like to get to ... I do not know ... like you said ... "do something" - the boy stared for a moment and then looked out the corner of his eye to the gentleman who did the same Ophiuchus without realizing that he was watching.
-Milo: ummm ... okay, no problem ... then, tonight? - Shaina brinquillo hit a hearing that, while the other girl was watching him all happy.
- Yeah, right!, Tonight!, Perfect! -
-Milo: Well, I do not seee is well ... ... at eleven?, We could godinner at a restaurant I know this very well ... -
- Yes, yes, wherever you want ... by the way, what's your name? -
-Milo: Milo, Milo of Scorpio ... and you? -
- I? Kirin-Shaina heard the entire conversation with nerves.
-Milo: kirin ummm ... what a lovely name ...! - Beside her seductive
"Ah, ah yes ?...-
-Milo: jum ... Of course, if ... - watched with a look penetrating as he gently placed a hand gently on her waist matches you ... heh, heh, heh, heh, "I smiled at the girl looked at the clouds for a few moments without uttering the words properly. Shaina
meanwhile did not seem to

0 comments:

Post a Comment