- Kanon, and we as always ....
- Saga: "And remember, or do not enter the head, that yesterday I punished without leaving your temples to you, and Shura Aioria!? "You know that disobey me that way and try to do that on the sly you could drive!? "Perhaps you thought it was so stupid that I would find out!?
- Milo: Saga ... I ...
- Kanon: Yes, I thought ... and he was right, you're an idiot ...
- Saga - has heard Kanon - CHUNK - What hath commanded thee someone to get into this discussion?
- Kanon: Discussion? Rather you, throwing the anger the scorpion ... but, indirectlyta captured ...! I'm out! Kanon
went to the door, but the cosmos Saga paralyzed him.
- Saga: you still there, that our "conversation" is not over ...
At that time, the curtains connecting the Hall of Patriarch to the bedroom of Athena Saori opened and peered through them.
- Saori: Saga? - He smiled when he saw the other two boys. - Ah! Hi, Milo! Kanon, and I'm glad you're back! - Went out.
As if they had a spring, the three young knelt before the goddess, just leave it through the curtains.
- Saga, Milo, Kanon: Athena! Saori
smiled, though the three men could see that there was a smile tooura. - What have you done now, guys? Milo
more head down, embarrassed and convinced that until Athena was going to throw the fight.
- Saga: Athena, quiet ... I ... I can fix this
- Saori: I know, Saga, but you do not ... this time I'll see your post, for a moment.
- Saga: Athena!
- Saori - smiled. - Saga, calm down ... you are very stressed, sure what the guys have done is not so bad, and you sometimes can be too hard and strict ...
- Saga - retreating a few steps - right, Athena, like you ye may milk out.
- Saori: - Sitting on the throne previously occupied Saga - to see ... you first, Kanon, come here ...
Saga's twin approached the girl, much more humble attitude which had until then and turned to kneel, with lowered eyes.
- Kanon: ...
Athena - Saori - with a condescending smile - Kanon, get up and tell me you did ...
Saga, by Saori, but stood and watched his brother get up and put your foot carelessly in one of the steps.
- Saga: and do not dare to utter a single lie or ... I ...
- Saori - put his hand on his arm - Saga ... - He went to Kanon. - Come on, I hear you ...
- Kanon - looking down - Athena ... I ... Milo and I were in the house of Sagittarius ... and I ended threw discussRedress the punishment of Saga, fully deserved, for having escaped yesterday, but ... Athena's birthday soon Camus, was not going to leave the poor without a party ... especially when the surprise party invitations were already sent ... For that Kanon and I were in the house of Sagittarius, because I wanted to make it there, but ... Well, what happened is my fault also, in part ...
- Saga: so you will pay the other half of the repair and, as to your party ...
So, while I was talking to Milo, her eyes strayed momentarily to the neckline of Saori, but he knew how ...
- Saga (Glubs) Kanon
realized what his brother was doing and jumped almost immediately.
- Kanon: Yes, Athena ... - grumbling - (I can not believe ... that scorpion has escaped without further punishment to pay part of the repair, even when they had jumped the punishment imposed Saga ...) - Sorry, but Athena ... if I have understood you my dear brother, the party, I doubt very much that can be done, because Milo is punished ... and is the organizer ...
- Saori - Plik, Plik - Uyh, it's true! You're right ... and Aioria Kanon and Shura could not attend ... ...
Saga - Milo: eeee ... ...
Saga - Saga: yes no! I can not take away the punishment ... you said it yourself You can not leave without permission from the Sanctuary and ... and ...
- Saori - quietly - do not say to take it away ... but noas part of the Sanctuary and were preparing a feast in secret ... Although I understand that, surprisingly, not many people could find out that Camus did not quite knowing ... but ... I got so scared and so little trust in me, can not talk to me about all this?
- Milo: Yooo ...? Afraid ...? Not at all, Saga ...
- Saga, then you do not trust me enough ... - sadly. - I guess my previous Patriarchate does not say much for me, is not it?
- Milo ... is not that, Saga ... well ... for the break I have no excuse ... I could have asked for a day off as did Camus ... but ... what the party ... is that Saga ... With so many rules and all that ... you Fixing ... eeee ... so I did not wantchas now ...
- Saga: ... well, already done ... and the party will go ahead ... now, I forbid it in the Temple of Aiolos ... among other things, because it will be under construction ...
- Milo: what I then where? There are other temples that are free at the Shrine ...
- Saga: Milo, you have yours and ... well ... if it's a surprise party for Camus ... and away and make it invents in his temple ...
- Milo - Plik Plik - in fact, that's what I had originally thought ...
- Saga: mph ... then in the temple of Aquarius, then hurry up ... and ... that the time ... is that only happens to you it is a party, and costumes, advising on such short notice ... and ifhave anything organized ...
- Milo: eeee ... but missing almost a month ...
- Saga:'re lucky that I have enough contacts so that the party is organized and well organized to Camus's birthday ... and now, You can go ...
- Milo: ... thanks, Saga ... by the way, who do you think these guys were and why they wanted the girls?
- Saga: - sigh - I do not know, Milo ... I do not know ... Something
later that same day, Saga, which was intended as Camus away to your temple, called the above a Chamber of the Patriarch.
- Camus: Did you call me, Saga?
- Saga: yes, I wanted to talk to you ... I thought that since KaAquarius in the meantime?
- Saga: Mmm, quiet, everything is solved ... by the way, Hyogo greets me ... ^ _ ^ now you can go ...
- Camus: fine ... until ... early February, I guess back then ... for my birthday ...
- Saga: OK, any way you like ...
Camus left the Chamber of the Patriarch if Saga understand why I missed the Sanctuary in that way, because it gave the feeling that it was something else. Camus
When he left, Saori arrived there.
- Saori: ...
Saga - Saga: - hitting a boat - A ... ...
Athena - Saori - laughing - go ... think I'm the only one that catches you by surprise, Saga ... CHTMa young redhead, Chrystal, supposedly, was the reincarnation of the goddess Isis, who was dressed in street with a mini plaid pleated skirt, black and red and-white shirt with boat neckline, that revealed his shoulders and in one corner you could see, carelessly left a black leather jacket, like their high-heeled boots and equally high. Her curly red hair and the subject in a high ponytail, which seemed to be his favorite hairstyle. Her green eyes, however, shone with anger.
- Chrystal: Stupid! "A wave of ten meters in the middle of Athens!? I warned you not hicierais nothing to alert the Knights of the Sanctuary!
- Encap.1: eeemmmm Highness ... we would have won,but had to intrude that ...
- Chrystal: that they interfered, is nothing more and nothing less than Saga of Gemini, you idiot! Not only is one of the strongest Golden Knights, but is also the Patriarch of the Shrine ...!
- Boreas: Sorry, Highness, but ... nothing would have happened if the other Knight, Capricorn Shura, had not intervened ...
- Chrystal: Nothing would have happened if you had not attracted so much attention ...! And for nothing! None of those women who have brought is what we wanted! Have only managed to alert the Sanctuary! A giant wave!
- Encap. 2: Excuse me, Your Highness, but I thought that this would end once and for all with those pesky insects ...
- Chrystal: Grrrmm ... Well you thought wrong! I just hope they have not figured out who you are ... and much more who sent you ...
- Boreas: I hope so too, ma'am, because this idiot out of here - gave a blow to his companion, wearing the red cloak, - had no better idea to go shouting my name out there ... I hope those guys do not relate to anything ...
- Encap. 1: Augh!
- Chrystal: I'm surrounded by idiots ... - looked at the red cloak with fury.
- Encap. 1: Your Highness, forgive me, is that I missed ... Moreover, these Knights of Athena were more concerned with protecting their women to relate names ...
-: Chrystal ...
The girl for the first time alltime, made a face of fear, almost of terror and turned to who had spoken, a female voice ...
-: Dismiss those three ...
- Chrystal: s ... yes ... With ... continue this conversation later ... come out of my sight!
- Encap. 1: a question, Your Highness, it is not one of these ... can we stay with the women we brought?
was the new person had appeared who answered for her.
-: No ... the fate of these young people will be decided later ... now obey and go away ... The three hooded
quickly obeyed the order and left, but this time, not to alert anyone to their cosmos, did so walk through the door.
Chrystal turned to the woman who stayed in the shadows of the room.
- Chrystal - in fear - teacher ...
-: do you still stand before me, Chrystal?
The girl was quick to kneel down, wake up fearing the wrath of the other woman with his recklessness.
-: You have failed ... useless! Saga of Gemini and is about to discover everything!
- Chrystal: I could not expect them to fail in that way, least would alert the Knights of Athena ...
-: You were responsible for this mission! And not only that! "Why are you exposed to this!? I ordered you to stay in the Temple of Isis! And you have openly disobeyed me! CHTML
you know who I am ...
The Knight of the Golden Pyramid got up and got rid of a strained layer ... By recognizing, Chrystal gasped ...
- Chrystal - with a hand over her mouth - you are ... you ... you ... are ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....
Kanon was down to Athens to find the necessary things for the party.The original list to give him Milo, had been retouched and enhanced by his own brother, who also had told him to go.
- Kanon (Grrrmm! Saga was about to prohibit the scorpion to make the party ... but as Saori - san seemed a brilliant idea, my brother also, and above, go make me a servant to seek all it takes ...)
PLONK!
Suddenly, Kanon hit something, and the folio of the list, which was holding fell to the floor.
- Kanon - Plik Plik - What is ...?
When he went to pick it up, he noticed that more than hitting something, had hit someone ... A red-haired girl dsingle, someone, always vigilant, watching them.
-: - quietly - one night in Cairo ... - \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;- Kanon, stupid ... remember! Do not you know only one night in Cairo ... (At least, then, Chrystal is not a virgin and no longer serves Daala ... I just hope that when they discover, not kill and go for Athena who is very capable ... ...)
- Kanon: not going to forget a girl like you, besides there are not many around here that are voluntarily removed the mask and ... well ... skip the Vow of Chastity ...
put a hand Chrystal on the lips.
- Chrystal: Schsst! Calla ... if someone heard you ... You have no idea what I would do if they knew ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment