- Shaina Grrrk. No fair! Up the street we have to wear a mask! And all because you've been with Aioria idiot!
- Marin: Shaina! Do not call him that!
: Huh? - Not understanding the reason for this sudden flight. - Marin: Do you?
- Shaina: yes, I mean that I like very much ... In fact, I have a red Yamaha stored in my house, heh, heh, heh, heh ...!
- Marin: Waw! One of these days you take me for a ride!
- HTMLXC
- Milo: Eyh, I do not blame me ... that ... tell Camus - even without getting off the bike, putting the pin to keep it from falling. had parked on a busy street filled with holiday decorations and a few flakes of snow fell.
- Milo: Also, I do not understand one thing ... why are you so cast by Marin-san? It's stupid!
- Aioria: What? - With a look of surprise. - I do not ... I'm not cast by Marin-san! - With a timid tone was that nobody believed what he said.
- Milo: Yeah, sure ... Jum! Do not understand how having thousands and millions of women around the world, decide to stay with one ... pI pledge that the whole regiment ...?
- Aioria: Come on, Milo! What a hurry! - Fed up and exasperated.
- Milo, and we were late, so a little anyway ...
- Aioria: ¬ ¬ (is stupid ...)
- Aioria: ¬ ¬ (is stupid ...)
The seven or eight girls who roamed the sidewalk where he left the bike, and just passed by.
- Milo - leaned back a little on the seat, spreading her legs all seductive. - What, girls? "I take one of you for a ride? Here there is room for two ... to take her to mount and see the stars ...
- GIRLS:XC Suddenly, there was a silence on that street, rather in the brain of Shaina, who was paralyzed for a moment. Then, the young Knight of Scorpio, walked, helmet in hand, to put another string on the wheel axles, smiling at Aioria, casually, hiding from his arms folded, behind the wall before, visibly enfurruscado. Shaina stood there, watching.
- Shaina (above queeee has a smile ...)
- Milo, come on, Aioria! Each does what he wants! ... Do not be a party pooper! "Unh?
- he saw approaching them Marin, Shaina carrying arm.
CHTMLXand that wall ... - he jerked his thumb was Aioria, who was surprised. - A little shy, and you know ... - winked.
- Aioria Milo! "What they're counting on me? Eh! Idiot! - You will walk at a brisk pace and martial.
- Milo: "WOULD YOU?" - Scorpio Knight looked behind and saw Shaina Marin, trying to escape. - Eyh! You ... you Shaina, right? Shaina, Ophiuchus Knight ... I've known for the mask, not a lot to ... years we were almost ...
- Shaina: Yes, and I've been pretty good, actually. Marin, let me go! - He hits a slap.
- Aioria: Hi, Marin, sorry I'm late, sAioria yl and the watched.
- Milo: Jum! It has returned to take up arms ... but ... have you noticed?
- Aioria: No, what I would need to fix ...? - Milo: Jum ...! That girl must be a beast in bed ... a couple of glances ...
- Aioria: You're listening to!?
- Milo, that want to ... grrr ... yum yum! - He put his hands felt as if something ...
- Aioria gives me not ... ¬ _ ¬ MILO!
- Aioria: I'm warning you with Shaina not going to run your MLXC
- Marin: Shaina! Leave Now In addition, you'll see as it is not so bad!
- Shaina: You know that I can not see!
- Marin: Still holding a grudge for that!? Years ago and it happened was not your fault!
- Shaina: Sure it was!
- Aioria as Marin and I were going to a cafe near this ...
- Marin: Yes! And make the best coffee in Athens! In this the waitress served them coffee, very friendly.
- Milo: Heh, thanks, doll ... - I left a tip and watched her look seductive - do something after the job? Or better ... - by ear - and I want to do "something" ...?
- Waitress: Ji, ji, ji, ji ... - with a stunned face - if I just suddenly turn, can ... - walked away with the tray, looking at him.
- Waitress: Ji, ji, ji, ji ... - with a stunned face - if I just suddenly turn, can ... - walked away with the tray, looking at him.
- Milo: Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh ... - followed with his eyes and head as well.
- Shaina Grrrk! (But ... it sucks that I have!) Camus! Let your chair! - He grabbed.
- Camus: Eyh! Basta, Shaina-san! Temperance! Mon Dieu!
- Aioria: Shaina? Today you are very rare, do you think of anything?
- Shaina - Camus grabbing for him out of the chair. - Erm ... no ... no, only here it's cold and Camus ... I wanted the site changed ...
Suddenly, someone threw behind a black leather jacket that looked like a shelter and she was quite a little bowlegged.
- Milo: it takes, get this ... The truth is that I was beginning to be hot ...
Shaina turned his eyes and saw Milo's hands around her and leaving his jacket so he would not cold.
- Milo: Better? - He smiled.
- Shaina (SEAA Ma ... damn!), No! I do not want you ...!
- Milo: Eyh! Vanilla with chocolate muffin! Give me one!
Ni case, Shaina wanted to get rid of their hated Milo jacket, but was awaiting a giant cupcake ... Underneath, he wore a black turtleneck and peak width, which stuck to your body and your Knight jacket and Serpentario stared a moment longer ...
- Milo - NAM - I love these muffins! - Talking with your mouth full and licking his fingers to his lips full of chocolate ...
- Shaina (why ... why I'm getting this ...? Só ... only chocolate ... and fingers ... WAAAH)
Milo, who put a smiling face and happy, he realized his fixation on him in those moments and looked askance. Then he picked up a cupcake as if it were an apple, and in turn, on the sly expression, that apple with Adam and Eve fell into temptation.
- Milo: Do you want one, Shaina - san? CHTML XC
The way he said his name and trying to "san" was left for a few moments, totally at their mercy, was like a hypnotic chant, velvety, rough voice, at once musical and extremely sensual ... But he quickly regained consciousness. quietecito
- Milo - frowned por a moment. - Okay, you're missing ... - returned to bite the muffin with sensuality and lick your fingers, and she looked away nervously.
- Milo - frowned por a moment. - Okay, you're missing ... - returned to bite the muffin with sensuality and lick your fingers, and she looked away nervously.
- Shaina (Le odioooo!) - The young hunter grabbed strongly with their nails, holding her against him.
- Milo: (What the hell is wrong with Shaina? Is very strange. Before it was not so ...) Eh, what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you cold? He put his hand on the shoulder, but Shaina him away with his hand.
- Shaina: Leave me alone, Milo! - I threw the jacket back to the nose, as he did with the cupcake.
- Milo: But ...!
- Camand for years ... I never wanted to tell me it is ...
- Aioria Grrrmmm ... I do not know how he manages but always makes you hate ... The strange thing is that a woman who does it ... - Leo Knight crossed his arms in surprise.
Meanwhile, Milo put Aioria the same gesture, but the comment he kept to himself, while the young gentleman was drinking coffee with a straw, removing the cream with nervousness.
- Shaina: (can not take this to be next to this idiot! Also, I could look for another site!)
- Milo: - heading back to her - Did you see that waitress before? I've beenhalf red hair and friendly but hard-featured face. However, both came happier than a lark and made their way between Milo and Shaina, root cutting discussion.
- Milo - with eyes wide open - but ... ...
perooo
- Shaina: Roshii and Old Patriarch? Camus
- Shaina: Roshii and Old Patriarch? Camus
eyes beheld with surprise and yet, angry, and some contempt.
- Camus: Where do well at this hour in the morning?
- Dohko: Heh, heh! Beautiful! Go! If you are blonde! What? Can I have a glass of sake? - Dohko was going to the waitress with eager eyes, shoulder Shion.
- Waitress - overtaken by events and protecting yourself with the tray. - N ... do not serve alcohol ... to ... ... Must be part of age to drink, sir ... ...
- Dohko - in astonishment - Coming of age? Have you heard, Shion? Well, how much you need most? I have a 261 years to give you ... Ha ha ha!
- Waitress - Plik Plik - Q ... what?
- Aioria by Athena my God ... ... what a sight!
The leonine gentleman covered his face with one hand, embarrassed, while Marin and Shaina Camus did not believe.
- Dohko: Well! Do not be fooled me voBut did not take her hand, somewhat shy, not as he did with Milo ...
- Shaina: Those two are like a Cuba! I do not even know where they have gone!
- Shaina: Those two are like a Cuba! I do not even know where they have gone!
- Milo: believe it was an After ... happened to me once ...
- Shaina not surprise me ... - malicious tone, looking at Milo, who watched him, frowning.
- Milo - CHUNK-
Marin, meanwhile, got up and walked towards them.
- Marin: better that we bring them back to the Shrine.
- Aioria but ... I do not know which is worse ... just leave it as it isSaga did not see them well. Surely the dismembered, in every way ...
- Marin: Aioria!
- Aioria but if I only told the truth ...
Shion meanwhile, goes to Marin, with those cat-like air, exacerbated by alcohol, which so distinguished him ...
- Shion: Oooh ... what are my elders ... I say! Rejuvenated eyes? Go redheaded beauty! - He grabs her waist and arrejuntarse to her, who is stunned. - What did you say was your name, darling ...?
- Marin: eee ...
- Shion: It's the same! What if we go a little while the two sthe reins, but rather a gesture denoting another thing, but very different turn. - I am the fastest on this side of the Wild West, baby!
But suddenly, to turn to Shaina, pretending cogiese the edge of his hat, he noticed that she glared through his mask of metal, silver and purple.
- Milo: Erm ... - changing the total panic seductive expression in two milliseconds. - E ... was ... a joke ... not look at me ...
- Shaina: I have a mask, an idiot ... And thank you to laugh at that old green Shion!
- Milo: Um ... I thought he gave you did iguERSE and ended up not knowing how to articulate the words properly.
- Shaina: (crap! Shaina! He will not be ...!)
- Milo: Heh, e and h, girls ... - snapped his fingers - and you can deshipnotizaros and back to reality ...
- Waitress: ... and I think that after my shift I have nothing to do ... - Drooling-
- Dohko: Well, Shion! Do we ask for a coffee? Heh, with which we would do us quite well, before returning to the Sanctuary ... by the way, came back to leave only Mü, guarding the temple, do you ...?
- Shion: Jum! Of course, that's what!
hit in the face, raising his hand as nails who stood a giant mace, but suddenly a huge flash was seen by the door.
-Shaina: UNH? But qu ...?
Suddenly, as Milo turned his head to see what it was, and the glass door were shattered for them.
- Milo: WAAAH! - Scorpio Knight jumped at the last moment Shaina sideways and ended up in the ground, ass, some sprawled.
- Shaina, What the hell?
- Shaina, What the hell?
That powerful force, they hit the ground, entered the room and starting wiping the table where they sat Aioriark ... who the beast that has launched this!? The girl looked and there before she saw the door lying on the floor stood up and Milo went out from under some foxes fact, full of blood.
- Shaina: ... My ... Milo ... (He has run down there ... and ...) Q ... What are you doing under there, you idiot!? Arise!
- Milo: Ummmm ... - then put on a rogue - vayaaa ...
- Shaina: Unh? What are you looking at?
- Shaina: Unh? What are you looking at?
- Milo: Buena Vista ... - Milo put Shaina looked concerned and followed the trend of this ... up her skirt, rather to the space beneath.
- Shaina: ¡!!!! Foolish man!
legs suddenly closed, while the other looked at with one eye closed and a small gap in the eyebrow.
- Milo: Unh? "Why did you do that?! Cie ... Do not! - PLOASHH! - Scorpion face stamped on the ground over and over against the table. -
- Shaina: You if you close your mouth! And those eyes!
Ex - Knight of Aries is set, then in the destruction made her alrededor.
- Shion: a moment ... what is all this ...? "Uhn? "Do ... where is ...? - Began to look for something everywhere.
- Shion: Where ...? ! - He saw something in shreds on the floor in front of him. - Mi ... MI REVISTAAAA! - CLINK, face a psychopath, rising. - WHO HAS DONE THIS!?
- Dohko (Jum ... what this girl is a bellezón no doubt that Milo knows to choose your achievements ...) UNH? - You heard what your partner barking and go to the door. - Shion!
- Shion: Who has done this already can prepare! No one challenges the great Shion of Aries! NO!
- DohkoAt the last moment, managed to dodge this attack with teleportation, appearing in the air, feet away, right in the restaurant. - But what the hell is going on here? Who is launching these attacks left and right? The Old Patriarch began to look from side to side, squinting, trying to spot his opponent so much dust haze has formed.
- Shion (The case ... is that I feel no hostile cosmos in the area ..)
On the door of the cafeteria, appeared Camus, Milo, Shaina, Aioria, Marin and Dohko, who observed the scene with astonishment.
- Milo: What happens? Who is throwing ataques like those right and left?
- Aioria swear I know the person who is running, but ...
- Dohko: Shion! Are you okay?
- Shion: Sure! Survived the previous Holy War! Do not expect to now be hurt by any fool ... -
EXCALIBUUURR! KABOOOMMMM !
0 comments:
Post a Comment