Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cause Broken Capillaries third chapter, Part 1

or, yet his eyes focused on him when she appeared in her memories surrounded by a group of knights, more soldiers, as was also Shaina at the time and much younger, looking for someone big and dressed in robes blue train in front of him, which remained static with both hands on hips, watching ...
-Shaina: I will fight!, I will not back down!, fight to get that armor! - _: Oh, yeah? ... do not tell me ... what you will do?, "kill the moment chosen to carry it, Shaina-Chan? - said that very dark, bearded man in a mockingly sweet. His voice was dark and sinister in his head, but his face was not remarkable, bluror their memories.
The girl closed her eyes tightly and erased that from his mind. After Milo looked at again, thoughtfully. -Shaina-in thought-(do not know how accepted this absurd Saga order to be ... "escorted" by this ... idiot! And get on ...) - he paused looking at the vehicle scorpion knight mueca de disgusto, aunque enseguida la cambió- (¡¡esta preciosidad de moto!!...por lo menos tiene buen gusto…)- volvió a mirar a Milo entrecerrando los ojos, que se distinguían un poco a través de la visera because he could not wear the mask placed under the hull, and said no more for a while. But Milo noted the distance and turned her head a little, refin the blood.
was hard, but trying to escape Shaina web that strange, leaning back in his chair as he could and put his hand in between the two to remove him.
-Shaina: qui ... want to get to watch the road, asshole!? And stop touching me! - The Amazon Milo's hand away from under her skirt for the umpteenth time a good slap "if I put it back up one of your clips I'll rip your hand!," I have ear!? -
-Milo: ouch!-face child not getting what he wants, ho!, which surly you!, too!, do not hit me in my hands! ... - Relocated mean face again, "is my working tool! ... especially when the v-lowering ...oz-hissing and turning it use them to bring the ecstasy of pleasure every inch of your skin ... -
-Shaina-away again when he almost caught him up, Milo!, to look at the front!, stupid! -
-Milo: Why? I like what I see here ..., staring behind the neck which separated a little under the jacket.
-Shaina tree!, A tree, Milo! - -Milo: Why !?................!! WAAAAH ! "Immediately he turned and grabbed the handlebars with both hands, making a sudden turn. Shaina
eyes tightly closed, holding the same way the body of the scorpion. When you feel no shockrfectamente ... -
Without saying anything, just looking at her a moment, turned back to look at the road and stood around in silence, only hearing himself engine noise. A bit puzzled by how to behave so strange and unusual in it, the girl turned her head without letting go (subconsciously seemed to have accepted the fact that should hold if I wanted to finish rolling on the road)
-Shaina-in thoughts-(at least they've deigned to worry about whether I was OK after that stupid move ... NNNN ... Brrr!, shit, since I got up here I'm freezing cold! thought not get on the bike this scorpion or crazy ... or yours or anyone else's ...) - Cdo is going to happen! ... "UNH? ... a moment ... Yiaaagg!, my mask! - the girl saw his helmet on the floor and immediately agreed. He looked inside his jacket and slipped-damn it, I almost forgot ... I just missing this scorpion I saw your face ... -
The young cavalier of Ophiuchus is well placed to keep her mask again . When he finished he stood looking at Milo.
-Shaina: Come on, Milo!, I'm sick of you and your stupid!, Now going to take me straight to my house, "I've heard ?!...-
;
But it seemed that he did not answer, lying face up on the grass, not moving.
-Shaina ... "somewhat concerned" My ... Milo ?...- theyou sleep. Shaina put his ear to the mouth of Milo in silence.
-Shaina seems to breathe ... "Then, laying a hand on her chest, she sighed, apparently relieved that nothing serious would have happened, but rested his forehead on that too," af ... thank goodness ... - breathed a few sometimes hard to calm down and then looked up, watching him lose consciousness suppose to hit her head on the floor ... -
She looked at him and a few moments, however, sat up a little and approached his face.
-Shaina ... ... ... ... why should you be so stupid? - The girl with her fingers grazed the cheek of the saint, who just then opened his eyes, parp
-Milo: Auh!, Auh!, It no, it's clear!, Not gonna roll sado! -
-Shaina: I do not go any roll of a word! and less if it is with you, IMBE ...!-
Suddenly he stopped his hand that was hitting, more in jest than in earnest, and watched, looking into her eyes behind the mask.
-Milo: e and h, to hit me. The man and woman were made for each other to fight ... - Shaina she stood at that time not knowing exactly what to do or say, caught her by surprise. Not even realized that Milo around his waist with his arm and he ended by giving rise to a "tortilla around" quite embarrassing for her, which was driven into the ground with him on top.
-Milo: go ... so we finally have chosen the first option above the grass ... ... well, we have time, we can do in both places ... - what a vampire by his prey, the scorpion smiled showing his fangs and went Shaina's neck to kiss him, or bite, he knew he would only (probably both) again with one hand where there was no higher than where it should be, under her skirt for the fiftieth time ... she did not seem to resist this time or that was what he thought right in the second before touching the girl's neck with his lips.
-Milo: ¡¡¡!!!- suddenly stopped getting surprised.
-Shaina: More ... and I pulled the stiletto on the other hand ... ^ _ ^ - Milo was stunned cuHaines said the bike, which still remained on the floor, with your thumb. The stupid, it appeared, was too mischievous, as when I was a child and came to the sanctuary, rose with difficulty, walking strangely.
-Milo: damn it ... - the girl was watching and laughing as he looked bajinis faced anger and annoyance geeks-grrrmmm ... -
-Shaina: Do you have the strength to lift the bike or need to help you ?, ji, ji, ji, ji, ji ... -
-Milo: (shit, it is merciless!) - the boy grabbed the machine and stood a little effort, and that weighed heavily and noses in disgust.
-Shaina: That's it?, Have you been?, Bravo, ji, ji ... take, your helmet ... I had to take it off tomately also trying to catch a glimpse and seemed to get to the bottom of Shaina's face: her lips, her chin ...
-Milo-half drooling-(glgllglg ... what lips so sexy (L) and even wears a mask the has painted! Glglglglg ... is a diosaaa!) - Shaina caught him gawking at her.
-Shaina: what are you doing?! Although I try to see my face visor!, You will not get me anything, scorpion!, Well, you know it is forbidden ...! -
-Milo: Yes, yes ... I already know all that stuff for: "or I'll kill you or I fall for you", bah!, who would think of something so absurd? -
-Shaina: It is absurd!, the Amazons and we keep our honor! -
Milo: Ucha were distinguished in the distance, between the imposing set of the acropolis, which was very close to them.
I again go silent, Shaina caught Milo's waist, and resigned and looking the other way. Until he returned to speak again, "breaking the ice."
-Milo: good!, We're here! - Climbing all those stairs with the bike after another.
-Shaina: yes, but it took us half an hour from central Athens to the Acropolis where it takes only twenty minutes, you've taken a huge detour and apostasy - all angry.
-Milo: Hey, I'm not a taxi driver!, Besides, he wanted us to talk some time alone you and me ... -
-Shaina: talk?, Ha!,You do not believe that even you!, What you intended?, "You have on your harley-davidson fabulous fall at your feet rendered as the idiot of the coffee shop waitress?! -
-Milo: Hey! , Kirin is not an idiot! -
-Shaina: Wow, if you remember at least his name, what strange of you! -
-Milo: Yes! - and somewhat annoying, "agreed with everything that happened, so I agree! And ... well, also because ... long time no see or Camus NIII saw you ... I ... -
-Shaina: "Strange," UNH? ... (You mean you remember the name of that girl for ... for me?) Sure, you do not have as much head as if to remind yourself the name of the girl you're going out!, You'll fool !, no,if you match each other! -
We're almost to the top of the Acropolis, before the library, where they were training camps and the homes of men including her and Marin.
-Milo: juuumm ... you're not jealous, are you, Shaina-san ... - mask approached her with an expression of smartass watching.
-Shaina! Of course not, scorpion idiot, like you and you throw it over a bridge you two close together! - Ironic "Come, let me down! -
-Milo: Wait, let me at least gets you closer to home-
-Shaina: even in jest!, or let me go down on me yo! -
-Milo: Where is it?, there is the Marin ... UNH?the machine.
-Shaina: Well, good riddance, "he said returning his helmet bad ways.
-Milo: e and h!, "Or if you want me to give thanks? Addition, this helmet is Aioria, you should return it when their time comes from passion to Marin ... -
-Shaina: - CHUNK! - ah, yes, thanks for having been nagging the whole trip and the afternoon was free, scorpion, I am very grateful! - said going to his house again after stopping to hear what the helmet.
-Milo: Hey ... sure ... do not want to go with me to ?...- Scorpio Temple had taken the case hooking in the back seat with the other and watched with a hand holding the handlebar and other on their pace.
-Shaina: you can keep your gorgeous waitress because I would not come to your temple or crazy!, Can you hear me!?, Good evening, and you have a great time with that idiot, do very good couple! - shouted angrily giving-turn and walking back toward his house.
-Milo: e and h!, If you do not feel like I have also motorcycle magazines!, Jacuzzi!, And electric! ... That must be rare noses to prefer that instead of ... - POLMB! -
All I received in response was a resounding slam of the door of the house brown Shaina.
-Milo, "Plik, Plik, blinking, no, no I was wrong ... what a bad temper that has ... - made a face of disgust watching the door for a moment, without ems were not completely closed. Milo saw Shaina took off his jacket after leaving his keys on a table. He watched with interest, especially when what was started to remove her this time was wearing burgundy jersey before ...
-Milo: Heh, heh, heh, heh ... left side, drooling-
However, before proceeding girl taking off those clothes, she looked out the window and caught him red-handed "watching eyes of a wolf. Went and closed the curtains of a stroke, leaving the knight whom Scorpio and give a door slammed in their faces.
-Milo: Shit ... mph ... - stayed with the face of total boredom and then turned back to his bike, muttering-grrrrr! ... Cheers! ... Grrrph ... -
Angered, he found the sole of his boot heel of Texas at the start of the machine and went upstairs fuming.
-Marin, "which came home with Aioria-" UNH?, That Milo seemed surprised to see ... "going away like that.
-Aioria: Ummm ... yes, and really pissed off ... "Plik, Plik, blinking. For its part, the Eagle noted cavalier house of Ophiuchus Shaina his partner.
-Marin, Shaina is at home ... -
-Aioria: Did you just get them too? -
-Marin: I guess ... The strange thing is why would Shaina out there at this time with Milo, if she did not ... -
-Aioria judging by the anger that led him ... I think shen the same type, black with pink cherry blossoms and white with red tops. He took some wood to the flame of the fireplace and went to a small table that was next to the entrance where the keys left before. From there he took some envelopes that had on it.
-Shaina: ummm ... no the pay of January? Saga Grrrrk ... this month is rolling back the salaries ... - then put on a mosqueo, enfurruscada-all publicity ... I must have willpower to get up here to give it up and leave also ... UNH?, What is this ? -
The girl was surprised when he saw an envelope with no return address black and red letters, with the home address and a sentence that said something brilliant lyrics also r
HTMLXC Drink a lot, eat a lot and fucked a lot!
PD:
This is an invitation! Do not lose it, Noob ', or the day of the orgy did not enter (translation: has this letter the day of the feast at the gate security officer)
PD2: no saying that you'd better go in disguise of yourself because you forgot buy the costume.
PD3: Bring a gift!, I forgot to put it before, do not be a freeloader!
PD4: Girls, if you can not find the right costume can come in bikinis and I let it go, no problem!
PD5: ah, and if anyone knows any good kind aunt Pamela Anderson, Charlize zheron or Jennifer Lopez, get it for you, by God!
&ie I brought home from the ass of the world where we were ...! MÑÑÑIII!, "Why I can not stop thinking about that idiot?!, If only to punish does not deserve a place inside my mind! -
He turned with a pillow covering her head, face down, but then looked to the side which faced the window through which came the light of full moon winter night, his expression a bit more relaxed and thoughtful.
-Shaina, but ... the truth is that ... in that piece of Harley-Davidson was not bad !...- said hugging the pillow, like Milo that night, in that "walk" as he called ... except him and be a fool, left, and tried to cool narcissistic fool pretending m... ort - all the while had a nasty temper face while saying that phrase, but softened a bit and grabbed the pillow, clinging closer to her, too, is pretty funny ... ... looks to be dead! ... ji , ji, ji ... will !...- idiot smiling she smiled, remembering that. It seemed that Milo had managed to soften at least some that heart of stone that used to show the girl often.
-Shaina: and another thing that annoys me about him is that way of being so ...! - At first I said, half angry, but was of no help, since their expression was gradually becoming another dye quite different ... - so ... sooo sexy! - imagining "that look deep, mysterious, appealing, penetrating ... the way she move

0 comments:

Post a Comment