Milo, meanwhile, was practically coming to the house of the celestial scorpion, in which it lived and many, including Shaina, would say that his "den"
-Milo: Jum, well Milo, tonight to drown the sorrows between the legs of that barmaid blonde "bombshell" as he called Shaina ... At least I was lucky yes, Heh ... all because I am uNo crack-CLINK!, seductive smile, the saint most desirable of all the zodiac ... heh, heh, heh, heh, heh! That is worth its weight in gold !...- suddenly put face of fear and surprise ¡¡¡¡!!!! Mierdaa! I forgot! I should have been fed to Milo2! ... Glgglg ... prepared to suffer a few bites on various parts of the body extremely painful! - Trembling-faced lie and anguish. Milo
continued climbing ladders on the bike until he saw the marble plateau overlooking the entrance to the house of Scorpio. Progress slowed a bit and stopped just after climbing the few steps remaining before the scarlet red marble columns.
got off the bike with style, put some pants on therear pass at him with a gesture of pride and satisfaction, and then grabbed the handle the machine into it. Started pushing the bike, when suddenly ...
ESCORPIOOOOOOOOOOO ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ DE MILO !!!!!!! Milo
this boat hit the handlebars suddenly released and fell to the ground on his back with the Harley up and unable to move.
-Milo: ouugghh ...! mierdaaa ... - Milo rhythmic metal heard footsteps approaching him from inside the temple. The boy looked up there with the face of emergency, lift the heavy motorcycle trying unsuccessfully to escape.
In the blackness of space between columns, gloomy and mysterious temple of Scorpio, came what seemed Saga enfounded in her armor of Gemini, but with the helmet on and inside this darkened, thus, concluded that the scorpion was his standing sentry, who, doubling, guarding the rooms of The Sanctuary.
-Saga-reinforcement, "his voice distorted and very serious, what exactly is your method for measuring time, 'cause if it is you're wearing that watch ... better throw it down the toilet and you buy another ... I TOLD YOU TWENTY MINUTES! -
-Milo: Glglglglg ... aaaa ...! E-Sa-Sagaaa Erm ... ... see you, I can not explain ... I! -
-Saga: unexplained, Milo!, Twenty minutes is not time and a half!, "Or I have to send again with the pre-school learners to learn to count the tieLeft-side-and fuiii ... heh, heh, heh, heh ... "BABA-
-Saga:" Wrath of Buddha took you so ... "Because I was flirting with her?! -
-Milo : heh, heh, heh ... yeah-BABA-Digooo! No! Nah, Saga! I swear! It was she! It jumped on me like a wolf! You can not help it! And ... well ... you can imagine what happened then ... ha, ha, ha, ha ... -
-Saga: ... ... ... NOW GET IN YOUR TEMPLE! And do not ever QUIT UNLESS YOU TELL ME! "You hear me?! -
-Milo: Why did not you would hear if you're hitting some rumbles that for?" - Muttered, looking wearily that you remember you told me before in Athens ... - Suddenly Saga
grabbed his neck like a duck Galetrue! It was just a bluff! -
-Saga: go in there and stop pursuing the foothills of the Knight of Ophiuchus! I advise you not to bother! And if you get my ears to keep doing it ... I'll take more than the armor and the temple, Scorpio Milo! ... "UNH? - Suddenly looked surprised and talked little lower than before but still angry," go! Sign in now and remember: no move! -
geminiana armor became rapidly making his cape flew over the head of Milo, who, like lightning, saw their way through the shadows of his own house Zodiac .
-Milo: is-wait, Saga!, "Co-How am I going to go there if I can not move!? - The boy observed a few seconds loginidols, Milo of Scorpio?!, back to your temple and not leave there until I ordered! -
-Saori: ... ... ... \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;Saga! -
-Saga: UNH? - it was surprised and shocked and looked back. There he saw the young goddess with a face half-anger, crossed arms and tapping his fingers on his hand upon them-¡¡¡!!! A-Athena! - Then knelt at her, lowering his head-(come on, come now and remember: not move!) -
-Saori: What did you do, Saga?, Were you yelling at the wall? "Plik, Plik, blinking-
-Saga: N-no ... I'm sorry Miss Saori, grrrmm yooo ... ... - rose but still angry frown and close your eyes. She advanced a few steps before, in: MMPH ... "he looked worried, do not think its right to discuss your orders, Athena ... nor your judgments ... -
-Saori: Saga ... - put his hand to his cheek golden knight, gently and do not worry anymore ... you tend to worry too much about all-
-Saga, "a little red-what if I do not care that this is in order, who will? I'm the patriarch, it is my duty .-
-Saori: Saga Ains ... ... well, I'm going to sleep again, goodnight ^ _ ^ - the girl turned and walked toward the stairs.
Knight twins followed with his eyes, surprised, watching through the curtains and lose your shadowy figure behind them.
-Saga: ... ... ... Quiz... Seems to have a heart of stone ... or a heavy metal alloy ... Heh, I like that, I love it! -
Young advanced a few meters between columns of red, full of demonic figures recorded. It seemed that in that temple there was no separation between units, but a long open corridor, which also appeared to be output, and a gloomy, mysterious and alluring darkness enveloped all, but was much less sense of emptiness, but as if something hid behind her, watching.
-Milo: Well, I'm going to take a shower, after all I will be good ... but ... ummm, "sniff, sniff, sniffing his own jacket and black jersey peak carrying both pretty broken, I am steeped in its magnificentaroma ... and just why would you give a kiss to Saga and assigned as his bodyguard hehe. I think this sucks not throw ... - the Golden Knight grabbed the metal tip of his boot motorcycle pin and let it set there, resting. After
advanced, taking off the leather gloves he wore, to lead special, fingerless and open on the back of his hand, picking up the tab on the tape that closed, pulling her turn with the teeth to unfasten. The left inboard, without any consideration of its owner, went to the ground. He wobbled after turning on itself, face up. When stopped, a small black scorpion and Agranat reflexes as he gave the light appeared from the shadows andandendi radio was inside.
The scorpion finally managed to sneak in under the door of the shower, while Milo was engaged to sing a song from a group apparently heavy, all passionate and involved in his role as guitarist and singer. His voice sounded pretty good for that song, torn and melodic.
-Milo: "On the Loose
, so young, Thought so, so wild !" - Moving the head up and down, shaking her dark hair with blue-and long-"
On the loose again! Parapaparaaa! Ñaaaah! - Had he played an imaginary guitar, wildly waving hair under running water without realizing that his "friend" and climbed the wall near the tap ...
CHTMLou're mistreating me, I know the girl That you used to be ... for me Those Days Were Meant to last forever ... " - his face seemed a bit sad to have sung those words, but went on again as that The bug apparently inspected the tap carefully, as if looking for something ... -
"time alter time I'm wondering why, am I to Be all alone, day alter day pray That you'll stay, 'cause you've got a stone heart ", parapaparaaapannnn-
Suddenly Milo2 seemed to find something I was looking for: a wheel with a blue symbol in the center, a snowflake to be exact. The scorpion then jumped firmly on the wheel and their numerous legs began to move by turning to open the gyou can take the pulse! Even if I could ... what is supposed to do mouth to mouth? ... ... Milo Glubs two, eh! Milo two answers! - But nothing new seemed to have gone to another neighborhood, the underworld "Hell ... okay ... where will this guy ?...- mouth it went even further when, suddenly: ZAP!, the bug bit him with its sting on the nose and jumped out of his hand-waaah! Milo both! Cursed mierdaaaa scorpion! This time if I kill you! - He picked up the spider to hit towel, that all of this, Milo was naked ...
-: Eeeemmm ... Milo ... you can tell what exactly? - The knight of Scorpio looked where the voice came suddenly surprised, to the columns that preceded his bedroom, stoppinghis career, towel in hand.
For Camus the shadows appeared, his good friend, Aquarius gold gentleman, looking parsimony and boredom (well, a huge gotoncia) even as he wore that morning but with the raincoat in hand.
-Milo: emmm ... hello, Camus, buddy! How was your day? - The guy was so smugly while talking to him completely naked.
-Camus: errr ... this ... well. Well ... yeah ... come to see how it had gone co-tuuu ... Milo! > _ \u0026lt;-
-Milo: What happens, Camus? -
-Camus: can you dress a little, please!? -
-Milo: UNH? - He looked himself up down-Jeh ... "then looked at his friend's face bad,"s hours? - Plik, Plik.
-Milo, "taking away from him some pants, this time they were not leather and more elegant, dark gray, also broken other than before-jum wore for some is the world of the night too , Camus ... - watched him askance with evil face and returned to his task of dressing.
-Camus: night world? Where will you go this time? "Another club of bikers like last weekend? I do not know how many stairs roll your head from here to home of the Knights apprentices could calculate it but I do not want ... Saga will kill you ... -
-Milo: Heh, if it becomes aware that ... -
-Camus: \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;just said it has ears even in the
0 comments:
Post a Comment