· & nbHICA waiting with a glass of wine. He walked around the room as it used to accustom: steadily while consciously and unconsciously sensual and seductive. Appeared behind her, who hit a small boat to hear her voice. -Milo: Good night, have you been waiting long? - Again to use that tone again and dragged mellow, sitting in the chair in front of the waitress.
-Kirin: ah ... You scared me ... -
-Milo is that stealth is one of my qualities ... - looking into her eyes all the time.
-Kirin: mmm, the truth is that I have little time here, just serve me a glass of wine ... ji, ji, ji ... - put a fake smile lifting the same cup of wine was almost finished and supportsa it and removed the garment-(this is on a roll, as usual ... I do not have to spend much money on food ...) - then sat back, leaving the jacket over the back of the chair-"I can? - said the bottle of wine, half empty.
-Kirin: oh, yes, of course!, As well as charge your account, right? - All content.
-Milo: CHUNK-this ... yeah, right ... (Well, I think so I'll have to spend some more ...) - he pulled the cork, which made its distinctive sound, and then poured some red liquid in the cup that had been placed on the table ... umm ... smells good harvest must be good ... (and also points to the kidney and a half ... damn it ... who would have believed that I am? "The Rajah of India majaao what ... grrrmm ...) -
She watched as he drank of his cup again.
-Kirin: (I know ... has not raised any objections should have a fortune as gold gentleman ... and only his armor is made of gold! And it is gorgeous!, Tiny big eyes! And also this awesome ...! Mmmm!) - Milo
noticed that she looked with eager eyes, as happened to Shaina with that muffin he ate in the cafeteria, after ordering the waiter what was going to make dinner.
-Milo: What do you want, Kirin, right? - Turned to her seducer, and she replied running.
-Kirin: em ... emm ... yeah! Kirin. Puessss, uh, would ... little solomilo, digooo, sirloin, thanks, "said jovlooking first at the waiter and then to her handsome companion. He picked up the cards and left the table. Soon they brought their order.
-Milo, "as he ate another steak like that of her, um ... see ... Kirin ... I was wondering ... if you ... - a little closer to the girl who did the same.
-Kirin: - expectant and excited, waiting for what I wanted to hear from Milo arrived at the restaurant, almost since I was in the cafeteria-s-right? -
-Milo: Well, if we went to Sounds good The Sanctuary after dinner ... my temple, the Scorpio ... is that I'll protect you, is my job and my duty ... - he said that last as dropping.
-Kirin, "almost jumping for joylgo fucking do no better than that?) is only too ... I like you - came back to her and said something to him in my temple, then I'll show you how much you turn me ... do not forget in your life, wrist -
for a moment the girl was a little red but smiled when Milo returned to put in place.
-Milo: hm ... well, we will end this quickly. Can you pass me the salt, Shaina? -
-Kirin: CHUNK-"" Shaina "? - Suddenly looked angry, inquisitive eyes.
-Milo: huh? - Do not understand why suddenly she named his fellow silver.
-Kirin: I have called Shaina, Milo ... - continued to face murder want to look, as if lasers.
-Milo: eeee ... ah, oh yeah? - Confused, because, sorry, is that this is the name of my sister and I quite like the sanctuary ... I used to be much with her and ... - disguising his blunder.
-Kirin: Is your sister ?...- surprised.
-Milo: em, yes, my sister Shaina, yes, something happens? - Becoming the innocent.
-Kirin: this ... No, no, no ... if your sister does not matter ... "She smiled a bit forced.
-Milo: What happens? Are not you jealous because you will have, right? Because if so ... - again close to his face and looked at total seduction in his watery blue eyes, I'll take away that jealousy of stupid in my bed tonight and you'll never remember ... - the girl·
addition to all brands Milo was usually on the ground, was now also the clothes they wore that night in the restaurants located on the ground in a row: his coat, jersey, boots, pants and underwear that Camus was forced to wear. Alongside this was a pink dress with printed, high-heeled shoes, socks and underwear this time of a woman.
the subject of this was the last piece that presiding row over the sheetsin sexual fantasy you have that with your "sister "??!!- the waitress's voice sounded like thunder in there and also out there ...
-Milo: No, sorry Kiri ... eeee ... not my intention! Pasárseme could not know how my sister's head at a time like err! -
-Kirin: I AM NOT STUPID, MILO! - PLOASH!, Again exactly the same sound heard before, a loud slap.
She ran out of the temple of Milo involved in one of the black sheets of his bed with his clothes on his back, barefoot, toward the exit of the acropolis. The scorpion on his part also came out of there shotgun behind her, trying to stop it.
-Milo: KIRINEEE!, Wait, do not go! SGIMS what we were doing! I promise that I will not name it I assure you, please also did not think she even say his name but you! - LEAD, suddenly it rained one of those high-heeled shoes that gave him all the noses blood and by also making it out to give back to the top of the stairs. When
managed to get up, one hand on the nose that was bleeding in spurts, looked straight ahead, go and see the small figure of the girl outside the offices of the Libra to the Shaka.
-Milo: damn it ... why I can not stop thinking about it?!, Is the ... the first time it happens that when I take a powder with a girl ... no-not even knewgood after all his usual late)
-Aioria (Milo is asleep, as usual ... but I is not that wide awake we say ... the strange thing is that Saga convene the meeting as soon and most of them two are in it ...) - Leo observed the gentleman with the same surprise that the two gentlemen Mü silver, facing each other at the end of both rows. Shaina in their armor by Aphrodite, who looked with contempt, and Marin by Shaka, near where he was-(ummm ... why I had last night to be such a coward ... that's not me ...) -
Then something broke Aioria romantic thoughts. A metallic layer and a figure entered the room at a time, observed byion the last? - watched him crossing his arms.
-Milo: it ... sorry ... I ... Saga -
-Saga: I think you and I agreed yesterday to something, right? - -Milo: eee ... This, for the first time he directly observed with fear in his face. Athena was watching them but did not say anything at all-I ... I fell asleep, Saga, forgive me, have only been five minutes of nothing ... - -Saga: stay would not be not one, Milo of Scorpio ... - including closing its eyes and looking at him angrily what did you do last night to stay awake until dawn, I suppose, and therefore late for the meeting? - seemed to want to pry information Saga.
-Deathmask: Heh, from what I saw, I think anything that was to your liking, Ser something if that chick pouring milk out of there ...?
-Saga: You are fortunate that today has more important matters to discuss, Milo-Gemini knight went straight to the throne where he Saori with an expression of concern. She watched him put his hand face up, covered with a blue toga and look at all these, I suppose you will ask everyone to make two silver knight on a golden knights meeting, but that has a simple explanation : Yesterday both were involved in an event that I should lie with The Sanctuary. Two hooded
tried to kidnap both Shaina and Marin, we do not know for what purpose. Possibly they were involved in this poof us had been there they could have continued to abduct more women, who seemed to have no intention of stopping after capture Shaina and Marin-san, "Knight said, looking to Virgo, which became an expression of annoyance to him to be interrupted and also contradicted what he said.
-Mü: then, Saga what do you propose? - Arian spoke the gentleman trying to get to the point of the matter without further scuffles.
-Saga: what Athena says: raise awareness and be aware if those two come back. Encargaréis you all that and to protect women who are in the sanctuary, understand? Oh, and by the way, during this time warning I do not want silly or getaway over
0 comments:
Post a Comment