Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fostos De Hanna Monna fourth chapter, Part 1

Chapter IV:
"Preparing A Feast"
golden
The meeting was over at last.
Milo, after giving the slip to Aphrodite in his own temple, the Fish Twins down slowly and thoughtfully, the long stairs of the shrine.
- Milo, the Aphrodite, which is freaky ... ay to do! For a moment I thought ... Jum! - Becoming the chulito, to nobody in particular. - Although, of course ... so good that I'm not surprise me that he liked even the guys ...
passed without incident in the Temple of Urhis brother, that voice had a mocking tone that used to have the Saga. Milo stood and glared at the young man in front of him to blame for his downfall, and a red light lit up her hand, while your nail is stretched and becomes the same color.
-Milo: you what you want is the 15 key one time, do not ... Kanon!?
Gemini Kanon, or General Dragon Marino, the Patriarch's twin brother and Knight Official Gemini, Saga, Milo looked smugly, as if to say that his threat did not frighten him.
- Kanon: do it, if you have what you need to have, scorpion, but first, remember that Athena protects me ... I'd like to see her reaction, to me your spear pierced by scarlet ...
r did you come back? Do not see what we have been comfortable without having to put up with ...
- Kanon, and I was very happy also cruise the Mediterranean, but Athena called me and asked me to come back ... it seems that the old bad feeling persists - Chula - and is not quiet if I have to side ...
- Milo (I kill him) as is to make sure that you are not to blame for this bad feeling ...
- Kanon - CHUNK-
- Milo: If Knight of Athena as you claim, why did not you come to the meeting this morning? Or perhaps you've just arrived and you have not heard of the attack we suffered yesterday ...? Which I doubt.
- Kanon: Sure, I heard ... I arrived yesterday eveningey have to be deaf not to hear the cries of Saga ... Milo, Milo, what did you mean by time and return to the Sanctuary, with that of Ophiuchus Shaina Pie?
Before he practically react, Kanon Milo grabbed by the neck long coat she wore and shook him, but Kanon was higher in years and stature than he.
- Milo "voice pulled-no ... you ... dare ... to ... talk ... to ... her ... at ... this ... tone ...!
- Kanon: Vayaaa ...! As the defending! As noted you lose your ass for the sinuous curves of the snake ...
Milo, rage, slammed to Kanon in column nearest him.
- Milo: I warned you not to talk of it in that toneit is today ...
- Kanon: why I do not think the meeting? - Thinking - (it was also because I fell asleep) because I did not want to take the anger Saga in public ...
- Milo: No, in public, do not throw her out, you going to take in private, and will be worse than if you were in front of everyone ... Who do you think of spending so much time off? Athena was very worried about you ...
- Kanon: Bah! Saga Athena has to keep you company and comfort ... so
Seiya ... Hearing that remark insinuating Kanon, Milo made a face like a murderer.
- Milo, do not you dare to suggest that! Athena is a pure and innocent! To say that about her is a sacrilege! CHTML
lame I do not know how to make a little time to leave Hawaii to Siberia or that I know ...
- Kanon: Did you send the invitations without
have even sure where the party?
- Milo: So what? I said that it would alert them by mail ...
- Kanon: Well ... at least you warned in time ...
Finally, the two young men shook hands to seal their agreement ...
Without that no one knew it, his conversation had been spied on, but not heard. Saga On the one hand, from the Temple of the Holy Shrine, and secondly, Death Mask, Knight of Cancer, which was hidden there.
- Saga ("Kanon Milo and talking civilizadamentor a moment feared Saga have imagined.
- Saga: (I felt like I can feel the cosmos of any of the Knights ... that means ...)
At that time, Capricorn Shura arrived there.
- Shura - with serious face - was he not, Saga?
- Saga: I think so ... but we will discuss this issue later, I have allowed to leave your church for anything else , Shura ... Let us ...
Young Patriarch entered along with his friend and confidant, Shura, in their study. Had important things in mind, such as where they came from those warriors of the wind and tried to capture why all women ...
In the Temple of Aires, Mü had decided that for peace of mind and being able to finish their work faster, was leaving a few days at the Tower of Jamir. Saga had spoken to after the meeting, and this had given him permission to leave, it was essential that the reinforcements were ready for a possible battle.
- Kiki: Do we go now, Mü - sama?
Mü The small pupil had gathered around several boxes containing those armor that his master was to arrange, among them, one stood out for its golden glow ...
- Mü: yes ... - the boy looked around and then went quietly to his disciple. - Shion - sama not be aware, do you, Kiki?
;
- Kiki: No, Mü - sama ... also came with Roshii and Alde - chan a while ago ... I think it went to Athens ...
- Mü: are back out without permission ... and this time, have also drawn Aldebaran ... I do not know who thinks the teacher ... with all that is happening, Saga is very stressed and lately, does not compromise with anything ... I hope it will not roll ... Although, well, at least we can leave in peace ...
but had not finished saying the phrase Mü when voices were heard from the entrance to the Temple. CH
TMLXC - Mü: I think I talked too fast.
For veterans there appeared the two Knights, and Shion Dohko Libra, Aries and Old Holy Patriarch of the sanctuary, and "retired." Behind them stood out the bulky figure of Aldebaran in Taurus, which was loaded with multiple boxes and some bags.
- Aldebaran: I know because you asked me to accompany you ... to use me as a beast of burden ...
Al Knight Taurus frowning expression changed when he saw his friend Mü.
- Aldebaran: Ah! Hello! "That so, Mü!? Do you have everything ready to go to Jamir?
&p; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp;
- Kiki: Oh - oh ...
- Shion: But, boy, if you have bought more things to Hu Tong and I got together ... Unh? What Jamir? "How that Jamir!? MU!
- Mü: goodbye to peace and quiet - on bass - are a big mouth, Aldebaran.
- AldebaranHOW!?
The White Ram Temple was the first of all, as is well known, however, Saga, from his studio, heard the shriek of Shion. - Saga: Mph ... (sometimes I have the slight impression that Athena made a mistake by choosing not to Shion as Patriarch ... In the past, during his tenure, no screaming in that way ...)
De Back at the Temple of Aries Mü Shion was calm, which was accusing him of lying and disrespect ...
- Dohko Mü not mind him ... Shion is old mentally ... and sometimes, dotes ...
- Shion: Dohko! Anime or not this kid goes to hump me!
- M: Not my intention, fails to respect, teacher ... just ...
- Dohko is that I will lose respect if I fill the cascade of women ... as I did once ... \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
- Shion : That has nothing to do! While I filled the Tower Mu ladies ... The Tower of Jamir was mine before yours ... or that I can get it as I want!
- Mü: no one will dispute that, teacher ... but is that ... I ... I wanted a little peace and quiet, but ... if you want to join me ...
- Shion: Jump! - Turning around like a little boy, his arms crossed. - No, I ...
- Mü, Dohko ains ...
The old master gave him a LibraTMLXC - Kanon, as far as I know, has not heard from him since he helped open the Western Wall ... So, it may well be dead ...
looked toward where he had been the voice and seen as a silhouette, winged, approached them. When she was spotted, and embraced the frightened children were able to verify that indeed it was Aiolos Sagittarius, in their armor ...
- Milo, my ... shit ... A ... Aiolos ... you ... you back ...
-: "YOU CAN KNOW THAT YOU HAVE IN THE HEAD TO START A launch attacks left and right IN MY TEMPLE!?
- Milo: A ... A ... Aiolos sa ... is ... ... you know ... we were planning a birthday party ... by Camus, which is in no time and ... and ... I think the discussion we got out of hand ...
-: A party ...? "In this temple? "And who has given permission!?
Milo, Kanon: eeeee ... Glubs!
Terrified by the righteous anger of the Knight of Sagittarius, Kanon Milo and embraced more closely, without realizing it.
- Milo (Jolin, Aiolos never thought I could have such evil intentions, but of course ... taking into account as has been his temple ...) E ... this ... Aiolos ... uncle goat ... ... do not
-: NOT pisses me off! Scorpio Milo Kanon! You guys are unconscious! And after everything that happened ... I can not believe that ... YOU CAN NOT EVEN BE IN THE SAME SITE WITHOUT GETTING STARTEDSaga eyes I watched them from the hull, with indignation.
- Kanon: Sa ... Saga? Damn! You and your illusions of Gemini! "You know the shock you have given us!?
- Milo: Sa ... Saga? (Shit ... and I've dropped everything for the party ... and ... you caught me out of my temple again ... glglglgl)
- Saga: I want to see both in the Hall of Patriarch in ten minutes! And Kanon ... you and I are going to talk ... at length ... on your "month" vacation ...
- Milo - scary face - Shit! (This time, if not we free ourselves ... and my theory was true ... Saga is going to kill Kanon ...) - Saga, "ironically - by the way ... you do very good couple ... When is the wedding?
-Milo, Kanon - CHUNK -
So, fixed that, the fear had passed, had embraced closely ... and separated, immediately, leaning back in one leap. - Milo: Hey! Piece of ...! "We have believed that I am Aphrodite or what!? You can be on the street, but I ... Jum! No way ...!
- Kanon: So let me doubt! The way you hold me ...!
- Saga: - fed up - will be uploading! Saga
sat on the throne of the Patriarch's room, from where he used to deliver justice to the Knights. Dressed, this time, a black robe edged with gold thread embroidery, under which one could distinguishto go more seriously.
- Milo: eeee
Saga, then, seemed to reconsider its position. - Saga: Milo, you and me, we'll talk then ... come out until you're told you to come ...
- Milo (Saga Glubs ... this time we check ... sure ... and neither Athena saves us ...) S ... yes, Great Patriarch ...
Milo lifted, he had been kneeling all the time, and went out, worried and frightened, but sought to conceal the fear he felt for what could make Saga.
- Saga: Jum! ^ _ ^ - Pretending to be nice. - Kanon ... brother ... I will restate my question. Aiolos Temple is destroyed and nearly kill Milo, is there something you want to say before you beat up? CHTMLXPatriarch exercise as both Gemini Knight because you went to cruise and we did not show signs of life ... I know you know what you did and did not return in a year!?
Kanon, despite outrage at the punishment that his brother had been imposed, then put on a rogue, with a half smile ...
- Kanon: Jum! Saga ... during this time have committed acts so impure, that your "bigots" eardrums would break to hear them ...
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ TOOOONKK !!!!!!!
This time, the coup that gave Saga Kanon was such that the young twin went down, eating up the red carpet that covered the hall to the throne.
-Kanon - growling -
- Saga: should relieve you of the position of Knight of Gemini and get to cleaning toilets for the rest of your life ... in fact I'm tempted to do ...
- Kanon - rising, as can be - as you expect, Grand Patriarch? What's stopping you? One day I was locked in a dungeon he could not leave and never, in fact, inevitably end by drowning, without regard or remorse ...
Saga expression quickly became the rage to sadness.
- Saga: I can not believe after all these years, you continue with the same ... Also, I thought you knew it had to do ...
Kanon was silent, said nothing more, repented of their
- Saga: Well, then, will share part of the punishment of Kanon, paying half the repair.
- Kanon: just that? (Sometimes, I have the impression that Milo Saga considers his younger brother and me to give me ... when I was little was the same ...)
- Milo - chunk-(shit, that would open his mouth ... and over, why not be the only ...) - Grumbling. - Okay ...
- Saga - quiet at the moment. - ... I guess this is yours, Milo ...
Saga took the famous and sinister invitation and handed.
- Milo: Eeemmmm ... well ... would be a surprise ... but ... yeah ... what do you think?
Milo tried to downplay the situation, saying that all content

0 comments:

Post a Comment